What have you done to your MSP today?

Is it me or does the rear end look to high on that car?

raked stance but its more noticeable in those pictures due to the uneven ground.

DSCF0909.jpg

Last edited:
I washed waxed and fully detailed the inside of my msp, man it needed it bad :D i tend to not clean the msp in the winter.

I'm putting mine in the body shop today. I rear ended someone. Nothing serious. I am excited about getting a new bumper with no plate holes.

IMG_0171-1.jpg

IMG_0172-1.jpg

I'm putting mine in the body shop today. I rear ended someone. Nothing serious. I am excited about getting a new bumper with no plate holes.

IMG_0171-1.jpg

IMG_0172-1.jpg

I literally just fixed all of those tabs on my own bumper! Pretty simple to.

Edit: If you want a new bumper DO NOT sign anything that will let them recondition that bumper because it can be fixed without much effort.

Last edited:
forgot to plug the egr wiring harness back in after the intake mani install :p. did that in the ice storm we are having today in the WAY north

Ordered Centric E-Coated Rotors and Posi-Quiet Ceramic Pads from Tri-Point, should be here this week!

well sitting on my floor i have a new driver side front wheel bearing, ARP exaust studs, Exaust mani gasket, s-pipe to j-pipe gasket, VC gasket and oil pan gasket. also on the way is a steering column gauge pod and a prosport amber boost gauge.

cleaned it again.. lol i wash my car almost everyday when its nice.. i think i have OCD!! took this pic and thought it looked really cool

Attachments

• SANY0022.JPG
    SANY0022.JPG
    62.3 KB · Views: 122
The fact that you never drive a car past 60K baffles me. To each their own I suppose.

edit: and you're selling such a unique, little car... sigh. If I had the cash, I'd buy it from you right here and now. How's 5 bucks sound?! You said best offer...

The fact that you never drive a car past 60K baffles me. To each their own I suppose.

edit: and you're selling such a unique, little car... sigh. If I had the cash, I'd buy it from you right here and now. How's 5 bucks sound?! You said best offer...

i do have a car that is past 60K miles right now.. and its eating me alive that i have no way of getting rid of it.. (owe WAY too much) i just prefer to not go past that mark on the mileage.. $5.. dont tempt me!! haha..

i also just got a estimate from a very good body shop around here. to fix all my dents(which are plentiful and from the previous owners) and paint it the exact same color it will be $2500 and its guaranteed for life. The dents alone are gonna cost me about $1200 and the rest is paint. time to start saving huh?

Last edited:
Back