What have you done to your MSP today?

I think this spring I'm going to dyno the car. I'm notningo numbers really but I'm dying to know what she's got.

Got my GReddy Counterweight Shift knob the other day. Looks so much better than my stock sparco knob since the leather stretched out on it.

Attachments

• GReddy Shift Knob.jpg
    GReddy Shift Knob.jpg
    198.7 KB · Views: 114
lol, mine didn't come with that

and mine had the mazdaspeed/sparco shift knob with the gear pattern on it =P
only the 03.5's didn't have the shift pattern cause it was the straight sparco knob

0.o

the one with the mazda logo over and over in the background was on the 03s I'm pretty sure, less someone swapped mine out?

every 03.5 I've seen has the taller skinnier sparco shifter, the 03s have the short/fat/stubby sparco/mazdaspeed shifter...right?

0.o

the one with the mazda logo over and over in the background was on the 03s I'm pretty sure, less someone swapped mine out?

every 03.5 I've seen has the taller skinnier sparco shifter, the 03s have the short/fat/stubby sparco/mazdaspeed shifter...right?

Well the 03.5 comes with a Mazdaspeed Shift nob with Shift pattern, is not Sparco like the 03 models..

lol, now I'm really confused cause all the msp's I've seen around here are opposite or aftermarket haha >.<
btw, I need sleep lol
all-nighters FTL!

yeah i have 03.5 and it has the shift pattern with the mazdaspeed logo in the background and it is short

msp knob is too tall for me. i love my greddy counterweight.

plus i hated that Ricer R for reverse we had on the 03.5 knob

R

I actually like it better than the stock greddy knob in the 03...but to each his own

of course now that I have the TWM SS the knob is not aligned with the gears and faces me instead of aligning with the car

Mine has the little shift pattern where MSP2k3's is. I believe it came on the MP3 and MSP 03's. The reason it didn't come on the 03.5's is for that very reason, it was on the shifter. I was going to mention though, you should probably remove it now that your GReddy has it on it. Looks a little out of place. Or get a carbon fiber replacement instead.

Latest posts

Back