What have you done to your MSP today?

the stock radio didnt work when i bought the car so i got a stock replacement. this one has never ehf'd up in the 8 months ive had it till now. i really like it so i dont want to have to replace it. by the way it works fine now after simply reseting it. as for what ive done to my speed today...i drove it

Last edited:
last night i got the oil really well warmed up. Oh and on sunday i autocrossed it for the first time ever. It performed like a champ (the same cannot nessesarily be said for my driving skills, however, lol)

Both god damn headlight bulbs burnt out on me in like 3 days! Installed new ones today.........friggin plugs get STUCK on there.

mines actually settled alittle but it was just ridiculous when i installed them. i mean the s-techs are longer than the racing beat so you gotta expect it i guess.

Last week was an AWR front motor mount. This weekend will be new Tein S-techs.

For those who have cut the rears, have you noticed any difference in ride/performance? I was told once a spring is cut they go to s*** (the back end gets all bouncy), ture or not true?

Installed NGK coppers gapped to 30. Full exhaust Wednesday,Intake mani 2 weeks ago.

boostisfun357 said:

For those who have cut the rears, have you noticed any difference in ride/performance? I was told once a spring is cut they go to s*** (the back end gets all bouncy), ture or not true?

i wouldnt cut the springs. theres a reason that they are designed the way they are, and i think tein has been around long enough to know what theyre doing. so if you really want to make your car look just a little bit better, but sacrifice the engineering that went into your springs, then go ahead.

MSP608 said:
i wouldnt cut the springs. theres a reason that they are designed the way they are, and i think tein has been around long enough to know what theyre doing. so if you really want to make your car look just a little bit better, but sacrifice the engineering that went into your springs, then go ahead.
my thoughts exactly. It reminds me of something a ricer would do, but to each his own in the modding world.

boostisfun357 said:

I was concerned with this as well. So far, absolutely no bouncing at all. I took a full coil out of the each of the rears. The car handles about as well as it ever did. Not too much wrong with the stock Racing Beats, to tell you the truth, just too tall, IMO. I think people run into trouble when they take TOO much out. Ricer, maybe, but I'm the one who had a ginormous GReddy sticker on the side of mine and liked it.
(ricer)

Dugg E Fresh said:
I was concerned with this as well. So far, absolutely no bouncing at all. I took a full coil out of the each of the rears. The car handles about as well as it ever did. Not too much wrong with the stock Racing Beats, to tell you the truth, just too tall, IMO. I think people run into trouble when they take TOO much out. Ricer, maybe, but I'm the one who had a ginormous GReddy sticker on the side of mine and liked it.
(ricer)

I take it you cut a full coil off? if you can post up a pic I'd greatly appreciatie it.

i installed an atp wastegate actuator and new ngk spark plugs. Getting car ready to be tuned sometime next week

i believe they were NGK ZFR6F-11

0.44 gap

The minute i started the car I could tell they were better. I just hit 30,000 miles and needed some new spark plugs

sandspeed said:
i believe they were NGK ZFR6F-11

0.44 gap

The minute i started the car I could tell they were better. I just hit 30,000 miles and needed some new spark plugs
interesting, I recently decided to go with the ngk zfr7f-11, gapped to .30 being as though they are one stage colder and I'm running a higher boost.
I made the switch around 25,XXX mi.

i replaced my awr rear mount and my front inserts with the nsn motorsports engine mounts. my car feels so smooth now, no more rattling throughout the car

Back