What have you done to your MSP today?

Thanks. Mine was repainted before I bought it and they removed the wing and filled in the holes. I bought it from a Masarati dealership.

It was done right for sure, and it does look smoother..I am having my factory Racing Harts painted to match the car in the next month or so, so that should be interesting.

Complete repaint with the exact paint code. Wanna see my other rim paint job on my Mitsu?

yea sure..i dont know if a complete rim paint would look right on it though i was thinking more something like this...
wheel.jpg

MIRAGE.jpg

This is my 2000 Mitsubishi Mirage. The rims are 18 inch Motegi RT5 painted with 2005 Nissan 350 Z Copper paint. I photo shop all my cars before I paint, and I wanted to be real different, and orange was the best looking..a friend suggested doing the painted lip thing too. It is an option.

is that the LS coupe...oh man i had one of those like 3 years ago and still regreting selling it i was so attached but i wanted to airbag my s10 so i sacraficed it lol then the guy took all the aftermarket s*** outta it sold it all and then beat the car to s***....

yea those rims do look pretty good. idk maybe the painted rims would look good on the msp..only one way to find out ya know..

Atta boy! LS Coupe. You are the sh#t! People call it a Honda Civic all the time. I love it too. Different and rare. Never seen a done up one around here. Not a lot of mods but its my daily driver. Cold air by AEM, wires, headers, Flowmaster exhaust, springs, and taillights

yea i had an arospeed exhaust, arospeed strut bar, cosmo racing (some ebay company) air intake, R1 racing seats and 2 15"subs and 2 amps..and still beating my buddys civics in highschool.. ive only seen like 2 in my area being (nj,pa,md&de) all stock beat to **** mine was like the nicest..when ever imlooking into buy another car to mess with i always try finding one..but alway end up with just a civic lol

chrisstutz said:
How about where can i find a spicey orange Speed wing? Mine doesnt have a wing.

I have a 03 black msp wing for sale if your interested...it's just sitting in my room collecting dust.

do you have a MySpace page...mine is myspace.com/stutzthenutz
You might find it interesting.

Last edited:
last weekend,
finished installing the mpi tuner finally
installed wideband
installed ipod cables
fixed rattles

what year and color is your speed? s*** never mind, i see it. dee dee dee
what do you guess hp is?

Latest posts

Back