What have you done to your MSP today?

Velocifero said:
as said several times here is a shot of my most recent changes: shaved wing and Mazdaspeed badge (moved to front), body colored all badges adn lisense surround.

thats nice...what drop do u have on ur car?

Thanks everybody, I love the way my car looks right now, it's less flashy but if you are looking you can really see what I have done to the car.
Wbriggs19061 said:
thats nice...what drop do u have on ur car?
Right now I have the Falken Factory Tuned springs (about 1.5") on there, they are decent. I love the height but I think I forfieted a little in the handling, feels like it rolls just a little more than the RBs. I have a set of Tein S-Techs that I am gonna throw on to see if I like that combo better.

Got the mazdaspeed oil cap on EBAY and the Mazdaspeed radiator cap from Ken @ protegegarage.com Both look great IMO
Picture007WinCE.jpg

Picture008WinCE.jpg

Velocifero said:
Thanks everybody, I love the way my car looks right now, it's less flashy but if you are looking you can really see what I have done to the car.

Right now I have the Falken Factory Tuned springs (about 1.5") on there, they are decent. I love the height but I think I forfieted a little in the handling, feels like it rolls just a little more than the RBs. I have a set of Tein S-Techs that I am gonna throw on to see if I like that combo better.

so how much space do you have body to tire on the rear?? my rear didnt lower at all with the s-techs and i felt i lost some in handling too. plenty of oversteer thats forsure.

MSP608 said:
so how much space do you have body to tire on the rear?? my rear didnt lower at all with the s-techs and i felt i lost some in handling too. plenty of oversteer thats forsure.
It is a pretty nice fit on the rears, the tops of the tires (215/45) are just tucked, I can barely wiggle a finger in there. I'll post up a side shot when I get off work today. So I guess the Teins aren't going to be as nice. Are yours for the sedan or the hatch? I have the hatch springs in both sets.

today i got my corksport j-pipe on..but i just put it on and got dark out so i didnt finish bolting it down. tomorrow ill be finishing it and installing my turboxs mbc and maybe relocating my gauges to the DIN spot.

Velocifero said:
It is a pretty nice fit on the rears, the tops of the tires (215/45) are just tucked, I can barely wiggle a finger in there. I'll post up a side shot when I get off work today. So I guess the Teins aren't going to be as nice. Are yours for the sedan or the hatch? I have the hatch springs in both sets.

i ordered through ********** so i would presume sedan. cullen knows my car and he wouldnt send me hatch springs. maybe youll have some luck with those.

but ohyea, as for my car: havent touched it in forever mainly due to the fact i lost my license. but im letting a guy in town with a silver msp drive it tomorrow to a car meet were having woo! its gonna be a cold one

its great...i got a work truck so i dont drive it much and now i can work on it more. this week im gonna put in my perrin fuel rail and my gauges pods..get rid of the triple pillar pod..the car feels like it spools up faster i dont know if thats form the bigger j-pipe or just the mbc or both..

try the forsale section..or post a want to buy thread and im sure ull find one. might not find it in that color but can always be painted. car looks nice tinted..

Back