What have you done to your MSP today?

this is the only pic I have with the tails not that great of a pic. I lost my camera charger but I am buying one soon so I can post better pics.

DSC_2095.sized.jpg

hmmm TODAY I fixed my Main (100a) fuse!

whoever the douche bag original owner was, had an aftermarket sound system which he connected to the main amp fuse. Couldnt figure out why it was always rocking back and forth, and cutting connection on me.

finally popped the main fuse box (under hood) to get a look and see why. It was missing one of the bolts to hold it in! I replaced it, and voila!! no more worrying about whether or not my car will unlock or start! I am needless to say, excited. I also wouldnt be suprised if this ended my alarm module problems..

Sean

69RMSP said:
Looks good,

what did you use to paint them? and are they hard to take off?

Thanks,
I used orange krylon stained glass paint you can get it at hobby places. I masked the tails on my car so not sure how easy or difficult they are to take off.

I have been directed to this thread to post up pictures of my tail lights from my old car.

DSCF0021.sized.jpg

this is before they were put on the car.
DSCF0014.sized.jpg

Lets see today I installed the Boost Sciences DSBC. Have to check out the controller though and figure a way to install the toggle switch a little prettier. Tommorrow doing back brake pads.

Finally washed the Speed after 3 weeks of dirt and grime. I spent about 4 hours washing the exterior and suspension. Including removing each wheel and cleaning inside and out...... but my mod for the day was replacing the crappy stock OEM sway bushings with the AWR 20mm Urethane Inserts that ive had in the closet for weeks. The difference is Night & Day! No more squeeking on every bump and when having rear passengers.....and looks so much better when viewing from the rear.

(thumb) for AWR Bushings

Pirana said:
^how about your wheels!!!!

Hehe, there sitting next to me patiently waiting to join the speed. Theres just one thing....my wife wrecked her car and has been sharing mine, so my Advans will not be on until im the only driver :) A Mazdaspeed 6 GT is in the works for her though.....soon my friend, soon.

A CX7, then MS6... Betty needs to make her mind up :) Order the rest of your parts fool and lets replace 50% of your car.

I took the stock subwoofer system out..i took the fuse out a while ago so it was never on..i hated that thing when i first bought the car. ordered some parts the other day though so hopefully next weekend ill have more done

in about 2 weeks ill have a part out thread...no dibs now (except the people ive already been talking to). gotta have time to do the whole pics thing.

Wbriggs19061 said:
I took the stock subwoofer system out..i took the fuse out a while ago so it was never on..i hated that thing when i first bought the car. ordered some parts the other day though so hopefully next weekend ill have more done

wait, does that mean youre getting rid of the stock subwoofer and amp? The original owner of my car took out the stock system. Id love to put it as close to stock as possible (Ive heard to stock system, and its enough power for what I plan to use the car for).

Sean

MP3Architect said:
in about 2 weeks ill have a part out thread...no dibs now (except the people ive already been talking to). gotta have time to do the whole pics thing.

just kidding bout the dibs. Do you have any CF interior pieces?

B1GHAM said:
wait, does that mean youre getting rid of the stock subwoofer and amp? The original owner of my car took out the stock system. Id love to put it as close to stock as possible (Ive heard to stock system, and its enough power for what I plan to use the car for).

Sean

that stock lil 8 inch sub definitely packs a punch with the stock amp.

friend needed my stock MSP exhaust, so i swapped with his 3" Perrin exhaust. mofo is loud. so loud that it's almost embarrasing to drive. but i love the power and pick up. i can spin the tires in 2nd gear just by flooring it!

yes i wanna get rid of the stock sound system but the sub was trash so i threw it away..i have the perrin exhaust and i love it..

Back