What have you done to your MSP today?

ITSLOW, im sorry about your car man. my friend just had his turboed gsr stolen and completely stripped. hopefully your insurance doesnt screw you over.

to continue the theme of s*** happening (not that it can compare), my head unit is broken again. this is my third head unit.

BS
ok this weekend i pulled the turbo assembly, pulled off the power steering and one ac line, extracted 4 broken bolts, installed my thunder mani for the 2nd time, installed my atp wastegate actuator, rr racing front insert, awr side inserts, put my fmic and sri back on, new lower grill,and that about covers it needless to say im pretty worn out seeing as i did most of it by my self

I doubt my insurance will screw me over..

If it gets totaled out, cool.. If it doesnt, cool.. If it gets totaled out, I will try to buy it back and part it out.. If it doesnt, I will take the money they give me and fix it and sell it to a dealership or something.. Try to make some of the money back that I lost on this thing.. The scratches and scuffs that it has will add a bit to the cost of repairs..

Sad thing is.. On the 23rd, I will have owned this car for 10 months.. In those 10 months, its been broken at least 5 of them.. Ive had more problems out of this than my other 10 cars combined..

If it gets totaled out, cool.. If it doesnt, cool.. If it gets totaled out, I will try to buy it back and part it out.. If it doesnt, I will take the money they give me and fix it and sell it to a dealership or something.. Try to make some of the money back that I lost on this thing.. The scratches and scuffs that it has will add a bit to the cost of repairs..

Sad thing is.. On the 23rd, I will have owned this car for 10 months.. In those 10 months, its been broken at least 5 of them.. Ive had more problems out of this than my other 10 cars combined..

Your poor car...I'm sorry you've had such rotten luck with your MSP...

Hopefully you'll get it taken care of quickly, efficiently and be back on the road in your next Mazda of choice...

todays project at work in between all my boredom is porting the extra throttle body i have sitting here

junkyard off of a 2.0L protege or 626...i would assume all others would work as well?? this one came off my g/f's 626 intake mani

It was a little over a month ago. They ran it on the rollers so no it wasn't a hub dyno. As far as I know the mustang dyno just puts a load on the rollers. I thought it seemed kinda low too. Maybe I need a better tune on the unichip.

Sea Foamed the engine (Super 007 Smoke cloud FTW!!!!)

Installed some new NGK plugs, stock temp

Here are some pics of the old plugs, thoughts? They were about 30k miles old and i realized that when mazda installed them, the dumb asses installed the wrong heat range, they were all NGK bkr5e-11's.....no wonder the car runs better...

P9220106.jpg

P9220108.jpg

i had my car for 2 years now and i've only ran into 1 major problem. LSD,thats it.

the rest is normal repairs that need to be done at a certain mileage (water pump, timing belt etc etc)

i hope u get another one because i just bet it was that certain speed that was beaten in its early years. Mine, my car was bone stock, i was glad it was so i knew it wasn't beaten on.

Back