What have you done to your MSP today?

Cool, thanks. I was just wondering because I have the same BOV and it doesn't really seem that loud. I still get some turkey, it sounds like you do too a little?

i do get a little turkey still, still have to play with the BOV, but mine is soooo damn loud, i have scared so many people walking next to the road, i get on it then when i get to them i let off, these three girls almost pissed they're pants when i let it off next to them, they screamed(rofl2)

i do get a little turkey still, still have to play with the BOV, but mine is soooo damn loud, i have scared so many people walking next to the road, i get on it then when i get to them i let off, these three girls almost pissed they're pants when i let it off next to them, they screamed(rofl2)

lol!!!

same with me but with my backfire. sounds like a shotgun lol. scared sooo many ppl walking down the street.

Disconnected my afc and sold it. Also, took of my mbc and went from 10psi to 6psi...all I have left to sell is my GHL downpipe but, that won't come off until the built motor goes in.

cliffnotes:
slow again :(.... but not for long;)

Rims

Here is my new wheels that I put on....17's.....
Car.jpg

AZUL_SPEED5_BLK_lg_enlarge.jpg
what you think?

I got my car stolen today..

What happened:
I was on my way to watch an evo and sti race when I shift into 4th and my transmission starts ******* up again.. Pull over to the side of the road to check it out.. Has all the sounds a broken diff would sound like.. Try to start off in 1st and it goes for about 5" and you can hear the noise.. then it just comes to an abrupt stop.. Yep, thats the diff alright.. So I call my friends to come pick me up and I get all the important stuff out of the car.. Well this was yesterday at about 6:45.. Leave the car sitting there and go on home..

Well since last night was the night that everybody goes to the street races and my car was on the side of the road in which you have to pass to get there.. There was going to be alot of people around it.. Well this morning it was there from what someone I know told me..

About 45 mins ago I get a call from a tow truck driver that was sent out there to pick it up that its not there.. Well my parents call the impound lot in memphis to see if they have picked it up.. Nope, they didnt pick it up.. That leaves one thing left open..

this is not good at all, i'm so sorry to hear this :( good luck finding it in one piece

About 45 mins ago I get a call from a tow truck driver that was sent out there to pick it up that its not there.. Well my parents call the impound lot in memphis to see if they have picked it up.. Nope, they didnt pick it up.. That leaves one thing left open..

o man, im sorry to hear this. Ive heard so many stories of this happening to people......Goodluck with the search.

What happened:
I was on my way to watch an evo and sti race when I shift into 4th and my transmission starts ******* up again.. Pull over to the side of the road to check it out.. Has all the sounds a broken diff would sound like.. Try to start off in 1st and it goes for about 5" and you can hear the noise.. then it just comes to an abrupt stop.. Yep, thats the diff alright.. So I call my friends to come pick me up and I get all the important stuff out of the car.. Well this was yesterday at about 6:45.. Leave the car sitting there and go on home..

Well since last night was the night that everybody goes to the street races and my car was on the side of the road in which you have to pass to get there.. There was going to be alot of people around it.. Well this morning it was there from what someone I know told me..

sorry to hear this man, really sucks, but how did they get it? Do you think that somebody else towed it? Is the tow co. you used reputable or is there any way they coulda taken it themselves? I will always be with my car when it gets towed to watch for damages incurred during that procedure and they tend to be a little more gentle when you are present.

Well they found it.. It was a few miles away in a park.. It didnt have any wheels, no radio, busted back side glass and a broken taillight... They had to pull it out of the woods.. Didnt get to see it tonight, but I will get to tomorrow..

The tow truck driver was my neighbor's brother.. I was on the phone with him when he was looking for it..

Going to go see it in the morning when the place opens.. Ill take pics as well..

Well they found it.. It was a few miles away in a park.. It didnt have any wheels, no radio, busted back side glass and a broken taillight... They had to pull it out of the woods.. Didnt get to see it tonight, but I will get to tomorrow..

The tow truck driver was my neighbor's brother.. I was on the phone with him when he was looking for it..

Going to go see it in the morning when the place opens.. Ill take pics as well..

glad it was found, too bad about the damage and theivery. good luck with the rest of it.

im really sorry to hear this happened. I am however glad u got it back. People are so bad sometimes, its a shame.

Watch ebay for a set of your rims and see if you can trick them into letting you have a bunch of pics of them and maybe you will find your old set. maybe.

Back