What have you done to your MSP today?

well i am thinking no more than 10 psi on boost so i already have a injen cold air intake planning on going fmic exhaust and most likley a unichip system i may also go new intake man and exhaust man so what do you guys think 3 or 2 1/2 was looking at the glh system from apex or maybe a greedy sp2 system i know you guys here have lots of info and knowledge this is why i am asking for the feedback . thanks guys for the help!!!!

go 2 1/2 for up to 10psi id say, i have the 3" perrin and i like it but yea its kinda overkill like someone else said.ut hey im holding out for the sls 3" s/j pipe lol.ive heard the corksport exhaust is nice expecially if u get s-pipe back, the apexi full exhaust is nice too..

She just horked on the garage floor - just coolant though; took out the thermostat and it failed the boiling water test miserably. So we'll pick one up tomorrow.

Once we get the new one in, I'll have to mop the garage floor to get the antifreeze off of it. Don't need sick dogs from them licking residue...

go 2 1/2 for up to 10psi id say, i have the 3" perrin and i like it but yea its kinda overkill like someone else said.ut hey im holding out for the sls 3" s/j pipe lol.ive heard the corksport exhaust is nice expecially if u get s-pipe back, the apexi full exhaust is nice too..

sorry you heard that about some of those exhaust pieces

put a new for sale sign on it after someone stole the last two!... then I stared at it and day dreamed for a while.

Latest posts

Back