What have you done to your MSP today?

I drove for a month + with a burnt out HID... hahahaha, no cops harassed me, but like everday I see like 20+ people with a burnt out headlight

padiddle
*HITS ROOF*

(if you understand)

i said that the other day cause we are rocking one HID in my g/f's car and she looked at me like i was retarded

i said that the other day cause we are rocking one HID in my g/f's car and she looked at me like i was retarded

WOW, and your from GA, its padiddle is more of a north easteren thing, it started actually around PA :p I looked it up one day and read about it haha, the Midwest has something different from my understanding.

But its sad how most of my friends dont know it untill they drive with me, now they all do it and teach other people haha.

WOW, and your from GA, its padiddle is more of a north easteren thing, it started actually around PA :p I looked it up one day and read about it haha, the Midwest has something different from my understanding.

But its sad how most of my friends dont know it untill they drive with me, now they all do it and teach other people haha.

yeah... well why dont you tell us southern folks wtf that is all about.

i've heard padiddle here too... as well as "sex light", "**** light", and "sex point"...

sadly i owe knowing that to growing up in Nj most of my life but they said it alot when i lived in western PA as well. My g/f is from MD so i guess it didnt reach that far south

check your ballasts on your highbeam wiring to rule that out.. I had a bulb go south on me but i got new bulbs and still wouldnt fire, thought it was a problem with the one side of the car ect, tried the other ballast on the other side, still no light.. but then neither of them would light. so i tried to run the lights off the highbeam power source and... they work.... i havent tested my "burnt" bulb to see if its the problem yet but for whatever reason my techone kit doesnt work on lowbeam power any more where i ran it fine for about 9 months...

just something to try..
Im gonna run a direct power to the ballasts and install a relay on the lowbeam to run the hids soon. just havent got around to doing it.

yeah... well why dont you tell us southern folks wtf that is all about.

The easyest form of it is this, Your in a car with friends, you see a oncoming car with one headlight out and the other on, you say "padiddle" and hit the roof, the first person in the car to hit the roof wins and everyone else has to take one article of clothes off. Game goes on untill someone is 100% nude or the car has been shut off.

The Driver is allowed to call "padiddle" to cars behind, but anyone else in the car CANNOT call out padiddles to cars behind, due to the driver has to, well... Drive the car.

Most people just keep a count and the higher padiddle count wins, but wheres the fun in that? no one gets nude.

Theres a more "hardcore" one which things cost different points.

Also if someone's taillight is out, theres many terms for it, but I like to call it "anti-padiddle" which then you have to HIT THE FLOOR, and then depending how you are playing, you get to put a item back on, or everyone else loses a point.

Understand?

(idhitit)

I've heard of padiddle...but never knew it had anything to do with stripping. I think you just made that part up for when you're cruising around with a car full of hot chicks. But I totally applaud you for that.

I've heard of padiddle...but never knew it had anything to do with stripping. I think you just made that part up for when you're cruising around with a car full of hot chicks. But I totally applaud you for that.

No the game is like that no lie. Just most people are to pussy to play.... Its the best when you are in the car with just 1 female ;)

" Strip Padiddle

It has come to the attention of the Padiddle Ruling Council that certain hot-blooded youths play a variation of Padiddle where every time a Padiddle is called everyone except the caller must remove an article of clothing. The Padiddle Ruling Council finds this variation quite distasteful and an affront to what Padiddle is all about. However, they have released a set of rules to make it as fun and safe as possible.

1. This Padiddle is generally played in teams, usually Guys vs. Girls if the teams will be relatively even.
2. Participation is mandatory. There are two exceptions to the rule, one of which is the driver, who may elect to put off disrobing while the vehicle is in motion. However, at any likely stop light or stop sign, the driver must render him or herself nude to the level of the rest of his or her team. Also, at any point a vote to pull over and disrobe may be enacted. The other is Justin Richards, who loves to be disrobed 24/7.
3. The claimer has the final say in which particular article of clothing is to be removed. The article must be removed by the wearer. If the wearer is especially reluctant team members may assist him or her.
4. Socks, glasses, jewelry, hats, and other accessories do not count as clothing.
5. Vehicles with more than two axles are worth a number of clothing articles equal to the number of axles divided by two.
6. A team running low on clothes or feeling drafty may elect to clothe themselves rather than disrobe the enemy team. This decision must be unanimous, however. Any dissent causes the action to default to the enemy team removing clothing.
7. When a team finds themselves entirely disrobed one of three things may happen, usually by agreement at the beginning of the game: The game can be declared over and both teams can be restored to full clothedness (after a moment for the winning team to enjoy the view, of course). The game can be declared over and both teams can retain their current state of undress for the rest of the ride. Or, the teams can continue playing as before, using Rule 6 to full effect to keep the game in motion.
8. Lying about a Padiddle results in the player being completely disrobed and either immediately ejected from the vehicle, or molestation. (This should also be agreed upon at the beginning, but if not, it can be decided with a vote by every player except the offending one when it comes up.) Lying about a Padiddle not only means falsely claiming that the player saw a Padiddle, but also stating that another player was lying about a Padiddle when a Padiddle was seen.
9. Creation of artificial Padiddles is not allowed, and is punishable by the removal of one article of clothing. "

thats what I found online, but I do do team s***, thats no fun, its all people for themselfs!

what i did to my msp last week

feck.jpg

what im doing to it this week.

bumpwe.jpg

removed the msp lip and used my ultraheat800 and the wood side of a 2lb sledge to massage out the dent in the bumper.

bumper2.jpg
bumper4.jpg

same thing to get the dent out of the lip itself. surprised how easy it was to get it out. just massaged it a little with the hammer on the backside and this is what i have.
bumper3.jpg

so time to sand it down and add some filler. might get to that tommorrow, depends how lazy im feelin.

turning into someones driveway to deliver them dinner. didnt see the wall they had cause it was super low and not parallel to their driveway apparently....

Back