What have you done to your MSP today?

Built motor and oem ftmfw! Drop your $700 hood budget into the build

Naaa.

My Plan is as follows

-Get Hood
-Get a BMW e36 from saving $ from paychecks
-get personal loan for 5,000$
-Use said 5000$ to buy a built block, and port and polish my head, stage 2 cams, maybe bigger turbo. Ported and polished Intake mani.

:)

4g63 ftw that build was way overkill but should be very reliable and with a turbo upgrade shoot into the 1000hp range

since some a-hole broke my moms van window (i commited to not drive my msp in the winter) i drove my msp for the first time in months... wow, missed it!!! the power, the sound system, the fact people turn there heads when they see it... what a pleasure.

till i get the van fixed up, i gotta drive my beauty.

since some a-hole broke my moms van window (i commited to not drive my msp in the winter) i drove my msp for the first time in months... wow, missed it!!! the power, the sound system, the fact people turn there heads when they see it... what a pleasure.

till i get the van fixed up, i gotta drive my beauty.

Yea as they think to themselves "What the **** was that? A tangerine?"

A 3rd gen with a bc2 kit and 800hp...I read that whole thread today! Awesome :)

Haha. Yea I read that thread last night. I like the evo6 better than the new models. The door handles, rear window panels, maybe tail lights are somewhat simliar to our cars. Those black enkeis will me my next set of wheels.

The Evo 8/9's are still my favorite. I also think that the front end of the X is pretty aggressive looking, but the rest is just blah. And all the articles I've read about the X say the older models were better performance wise.

put the forge WGA in and got pulled over for a burnt out HID.. HID replaced already.

wtf are the odds of a bad ballast AND bulb!?>

After my accident I was cruising around for about a week without a front bumper and 1 headlight bulb was out. Passed 2 or 3 cops during that week, 1 of which was going the same direction as me, and didn't get harassed at all LOL.

he had a speed trap set on a county highway from the other side of the road... apparently nothing better to do. soon as I saw the headlights come on I knew what was up. lol

Pulling somebody over for a burnt out headlight is such a dick move. Once I would realize my headlight is out, I would get it fixed ASAP regardless of whether a cop told me to, because I would like to be able to see if I need to drive at night. And I'm sure anybody else would feel the same way. So there is really no reason to harass people about it, unless you get your johnny's up by acting tough. How much can they ticket you for that anyway?

I discovered it was out yesterday... i know it worked tues... meh. whatever. I had a spare ballast and bulb anyway. no care. I drove through some back ass country roads right before he pulled me over and honestly I felt very safe with just the passenger side HID.. it'd be a 2 week fix it ticket. I showed him the spare bulb (a halogen I carry) and told him it'd be fixed in 2 hrs..

I replaced my plate lightsaone night after getting stopped for them. They both were out but I had the spare bulbs in my coin (ash) tray. Poped them right in as he watched and he walked back to his car and 10 minutes later I had a "fix -it" ticket and had to go to court 3 weeks later. I told him that it is fixed he saw me do it. He told me that the court had to check it not him. Now that is a dick and ohh yeah it was about 10 houses up from mine. WTF?

I drove for a month + with a burnt out HID... hahahaha, no cops harassed me, but like everday I see like 20+ people with a burnt out headlight

padiddle
*HITS ROOF*

(if you understand)

Back