What have you done to your MSP today?

So, any reason I can't wire the secondary 02 to the bung in the J-pipe with a nonfouler?

only thing with the bung in the j pipe is your going to have to reroute the 02 wiring to the front of the engine. just make sure you zip tie everything up so it doesnt melt on the exhaust or hit the belts in the area. I cant remember if i had to extend the wires or not to do it though

only thing with the bung in the j pipe is your going to have to reroute the 02 wiring to the front of the engine. just make sure you zip tie everything up so it doesnt melt on the exhaust or hit the belts in the area. I cant remember if i had to extend the wires or not to do it though

from what I've read I need an extention to make it to the bung in the back of the MAM... if I can just get more slack out of it I'll go that way.. I'm just hoping not to have to splice it one way or the other.

riding around with no rear sway bar lately, waiting for a replacement part from BC...
definitely a much more civil feel driving around the city.

Yeah... My bushings are shot in my front SB and you can definitely tell. Between that and the snow tires up front, its a bit more mundane now...

yeah, I'm surprised how squishy my 17" snows are. I was expecting more difference in feel over my 15's.

course I had 2 weeks on RE750's in between so that might have something to do with it. lol

Well IIRC, snow tires are supposed to be a VERY soft compound in order to grip any pavement that they come in contact with. The biggest difference I see between my Summer/Winter tires is the lack of tread (Kumho Escta MX) on the summer tires really makes a difference on turn in. Salty roads diminish grip substantially as well...

*sadface*

Attachments

• Car On Jackstands.JPG
    Car On Jackstands.JPG
    850.3 KB · Views: 121
Whats going on with your car outlaw? Last I heard you were getting ready to pull the motor.

Motor went POP, sad sad past 2 months. im selling my carbon hood now LOL I need $

(and my rents said they will help me pay for the hood I want, the XC hood, 700$ total for that :D )

But still mad cause I cant afford a built motor yet...

Maybe not get a hood and build a motor instead? Just a suggestion.

Built motor and oem ftmfw! Drop your $700 hood budget into the build

Back