What have you done to your MSP today?

Changed the timing belt, water pump, alternator, belts, and oil change over the weekend.
Oh and changed the intake manifold gasket.

Still need a full exhaust system and some tuning software.

A few weeks late but sold the MSP on 9/26. Sad to see it go but sat in the garage too often and didn't feel safe enough for my son's car seat. Hope the new owner will take care of it.

Had a few more pieces powder coated so Ill get them this weekend and if time prevails- Ill install them... its a busy weekend though

Yeah the Tokico blues are gone, if I switch to different shocks will it change the ride height of the car? I've tried to research this and it seems like all non-oem shocks will sit the same as each other.

MSP spring perch is ~.75" lower than an NA car, so your car will be that much lower in the rear with OEM MSP springs on any strut that isn't an OEM Tokico Blue.

Checked fluid levels and tire pressure before I got to drive mine today after being in a r/shoulder sling for seven weeks after surgery. She still makes me smile whenever I take her out for a bit of driving.

discovered that there is a water pump drip and I don't think its a cold weather weep. f'ing gates pump is not that old nor does it have enough miles on it since the timing belt service several years ago.

Stuffed it in the garage. Cant drive it. Cant sell it (tried, and only got an offer to trade for a Kia with a blown engine). So in the garage it goes for the next 20 years. I always wanted to know how cars become barn finds. Now I know.

0cfdefa07bb2ada2e5e95676c0640718.jpg

for my what-have-you-done: I installed an after-market Protege5 exhaust on the MSP. Fits fine, albeit a couple inches short, but sounds really good!

I put new tires on the Miata, I changed the oil in the CX5, I installed a new engine in the MS3, the CX7 needs a transmission and I'm still missing the MSP.

Three months without my MSP. Thought by selling to a family friend they would take good care it. Found out it was towed to mechanic a week ago because he accidentally put diesel in it and had it towed from gas pump. WTF?

Three months without my MSP. Thought by selling to a family friend they would take good care it. Found out it was towed to mechanic a week ago because he accidentally put diesel in it and had it towed from gas pump. WTF?

part out time lol.

Still lurking on here, recently put in some new shocks and got 4 new tires. I think I'm at 141k now.

Over the last 4.5 years I've owned this car I've only seen 3 other ones in person.

Thinking about selling it soon to get a newer daily...

Latest posts

Back