What have you done to your MSP today?

you don't have to be fat to feel out of shape!!! been enjoying the weather around here being in the mid eighty's. quite strange for august but i'll take it.

Haven't done much to the MSPs other than drive them. Want to install the 440s and tune the FTC in the forged car but I need a functioning wideband to do that since the Innovate I have is a piece of crap and works maybe 10% of the time. I have had it for several years and it has never been reliable, even with a new sensor.

Should run great with the FTC and larger injectors, and even better if I end up with a Microsquirt later on.

Finally worked out broken valve cover bolt former owner left me. Chased the threads with a tap and installed valve cover with a new gasket.

Any advice for the 3 of 4 broken bolts for the heat shield on the exhaust manifold? They are right stuck, my thoughts were to drill out and tap for a larger size.

Have a set of nology hotwires and new coil packs going on this afternoon [emoji41] super excited. Slowly coming together. keyword: slowly.
9c21f8343fdfeca5c8f438c7b2048c48.jpg
fab129e6618ada110d3a214a7f3249b9.jpg

Drove it last night, after being up on blocks for the last three weeks. Feels good to at least be able to drive it. It needs quite a bit more work, but at least now its mobile, and I can do the work, here and then but still enjoy it!

Spark plugs, wires, and coil packs make a HUGE difference when they are not old and worn out.

Damn, you're still alive and still have your car?

Yea, I haven't had time to jack around with my msp mainly due to the fact it's located 3 states away from me. I got a crappy p5 to drive the fam around in and a bimmer to enjoy.

Last edited:
Usually a lurker on here... but recently replaced my radiator and a quick oil change. Running well at 133k miles.

Today, I started my MSP. For the first time. Was sitting for a while before it came to me. Bought it as a non starter. Replaced plugs/coils, did oil change and fixed a ground wire.

She hesitated on ignition but sparked, ran super rich and rough but thrilled to hear it go! the big what if has been answered.

The daily MSP sucked up some water last weekend when Harvey hit, threw a MAF code but it blew through and has been fine. Then yesterday it threw a primary O2 sensor code. Am hoping it doesn't come back since I am trying to not spend any more money on this thing than I have to. Can't wait to get the P5 running so I can fix the windshield and put this one up for sale. Hate to see it go but I am ready for something new.

Considering plastidipping the car since the paint is in such bad shape.

Picked up a used Microtech on Labor Day, looking into hooking it up now. Pretty complicated process and I will need to purchase some stuff to make it work, but it will be nice to have a legitimate ECU that I can tune with. Should be relatively easy to hit 300whp with the microtech and a T28.

Got a new AEM WB for the forged MSP, going to tune the FTC for now to hold me over until I want to dive into installing and tuning the Microtech. My Innovate WB never worked consistently in the 5 years I have had it.

Bumper or lip? My lip is hanging off by the exhaust on one car, needs to be reattached with 3M tape. Bumper may need new clips if it's sagging but usually they don't sag.

dropped the tranny after it being at the mechanic for over a month and him not even touching it...no to decide if its worth fixing

Back