Visit TeamMFactory.com for the best Mazda transmission components!
Visit TeamMFactory.com for the best Mazda transmission components!
Page 1 of 3418 12311511015011001 ... LastLast

Thread: What have you done to your MSP today?

2003 Spicy Orange MSP

What have you done to your MSP today?

So I thought if the P5's could have one of these we could to. Hopefully there are enough people doing things to their MSP's to keep this going. Ill start.

I finally got tired of my ghetto looking dual gauge pod and spent the money on a full a-pillar (thanks ********** ). I'm going to paint it whenever I can get hold of some of the Krylon #3551 Classic Gray and then put it in. Im pretty sure everybody will be able to tell which is the old and which is the new. I hope to have pics of it installed by the end of the week.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Outlawstar98; 06-28-2009 at 02:33 PM.
    1997 240sx "Pur Pur" - under reconstruction

1990 240sx Coupe - SR20DET, Silvia front, 5-lug conversion, S15 brakes, S14 subframes, Tein coils, 1-piece d/s, J30 vlsd, ISIS 3inch dual tip straight pipe, HKS intake, Greddy FMIC, ARC T1 bov, Koyo radiator, Walbro 255, Dual Flex-a-Lites, Z33 seats, Silvia digital climate control, blah blah blah.....

aka Just SPEED'n

2003.5 MazdaSpeed Protege

good stuff.. ghettoness hurts MSP's heart. Should look way better when installed. My car is bone stock so I don't do anything but wash and clean it. Today im cleaning under the hood.. that's about it.
    2003.5 Mazdaspeed Protege
    2011 Scion tC

missed.apex

Zoom to the third power TimerFX's Avatar

2003.5 titanium mazdaspeed protege

well cuz of some issues with the one i just bought .... the boost guage... CAI... aftermarket SMIC ... have all been dissconnected... so yay! im back to stock minus the CF Grille but i should be putting the intercooler and boos guage back in ... i havnt decided on the cold air... i'd like to tho so i can hear my blow off again i miss my turky gobble..
    In jen Cold Air Intake,Turbohoses intercooler+Hardpipes, carbon fiber grille

ShinaniganZ

ShiftAccelerategrinRepeat MyZmZm's Avatar

'02 Midnight Mica Blue P5

Quote Originally Posted by baconbitz
    So I thought if the P5's could have one of these we could to. Hopefully there are enough people doing things to their MSP's to keep this going.
    copy cat!

j/k have fun with the thread guys (and gals)! we certainly do.
    Andrea

2003 MAZDASPEED PROTEGE

well i just got my goldline springs in and monday i should be receiving my cf grill and installing everything next weekend. recently i just put on my new rims, check my sig.

Donated: $5

2003.5 Mazdaspeed Protege

Just got done installing the Microtech LT10S. Haven't tried to start it yet because I'm a wimp...going to try in a few minutes.
    And....MS6 replaced with '11 CX-7 2.3t AWD
    MSP Now replaced with '06 MS6!

Microtech LT10s--WRX 440's--HiBoost FMIC--MAM catless midpipe--Corksport S+J Pipes--PLX M-300 Wideband--Greddy Profec B Spec II--Injen SRI--RR-Racing Rear mount inserts--AWR Front M/T Mount--Greddy Type-S

Donated: $35

2003.5 323F

Now I've got TWO cool threads to post in (once I actually start doin' stuff )

2003 MSP #1475

i just got my apex midpipe in on wednesday, i'm waiting on the rear gasket and i'll install it.

Today, i ran a MF towel and some QD spray over it, because it got real dusty last night on an unpaved road, and we have company for my sisters wedding so i want it to look nice, but didn't have time for a full wash.

1989 Honda CRX

I haven't done anything today but 2 days ago I installed the Rotora slotted rotors and EBC Green Stuff Brake Pads. Amazing difference over stock. I can actually have a smooth stop now.
    Are you an MSP/MS3/Mazda owner in Mississippi? CLICK HERE!

ShiftAccelerategrinRepeat MyZmZm's Avatar

'02 Midnight Mica Blue P5

Quote Originally Posted by Bala de Plata
    Now I've got TWO cool threads to post in (once I actually start doin' stuff )
    so get off your lazy ass and start doin' stuff already!!!!!
    Sigs are visible only in your first post on a page. To change your thread display preferences, click here and enable 'Always Show Signature'.

2003.5 323F

Quote Originally Posted by MyZmZm
    so get off your lazy ass and start doin' stuff already!!!!!
    :rolleyes:
    Sigs are visible only in your first post on a page. To change your thread display preferences, click here and enable 'Always Show Signature'.

2003 Spicy Orange MSP

Quote Originally Posted by lokalmotive
    I haven't done anything today but 2 days ago I installed the Rotora slotted rotors and EBC Green Stuff Brake Pads. Amazing difference over stock. I can actually have a smooth stop now.
    I might have to get those, my stock brakes are lumpy as no other. In a minute i'm going to head out to Sherwin Williams and see if they have the Krylon, none of the other stores around here have had it.

2003 MSP #1475

Quote Originally Posted by lokalmotive

so did you do all 4 corners that way?? I might consider doing that at some point.... my fronts have been making noise and i can't figure what the problem is... i redid the pads up there and got the rotors turned, but it came back.

2003.5 323F

OK! - I mounted up my Pirelli PZeros Yesterday

2003 Spicy Orange MSP

How do you like the Pirelli's?

Page 1 of 3418 12311511015011001 ... LastLast