Main Bearing Support

Status
Not open for further replies.

mazdaspeed75

ZOOM ZOOM BOOM BOOM CLUB
:
2003.5 mazdaspeed
Hey guys looking for the msp main bearing support, oil pan girdle what ever you want to call it . Dealer wants 380.00 . Anyone have any for cheaper . Thanks

I think you mean the windage tray. The aluminum piece between the block and the oil pan. I'm pretty sue I have an extra one...if we are talking about the same thing.

Number 34 not the oil pan Its the thing above it. Oil pan girdle i have heard it called many things . I was toild it is a msp specfic part and that a reg protege wouldnt work .

the only difference between the regular protege and the msp is that the msp has the oil return isn't it? in which case you can just have it put into the oil pan if you wanted

I cant see how it would be any different its using the same block, same oil pan, and same tranny

I am pretty sure the regular protege one will work minus the oil return

I have one, but it is the regular Protege one. You would need to run your oil return line to the oil pan. You are going to have a hard time finding the MSP one since they are specific. Having an oil return line made up is pretty simple and you would come out a lot cheaper. I'll take pictures of mine tomorrow and we'll work something out if you want. Call up one of the aftermarket turbo manufacturers and they can probably get you an oil return line setup for the oil pan.

mazdaspeed75 said:
Hey guys looking for the msp main bearing support, oil pan girdle what ever you want to call it . Dealer wants 380.00 . Anyone have any for cheaper . Thanks

here is the one that i have... let me know if youre interested. i have it tapped already with a 1/2NPT fitting on it. it would be pretty easy to put a hose on it.

let me know

newest%20for%20sale%20007.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back