What would you buy...

Flash5

Corners > Straight Lines
:
2002 Mazda P5
If you ran into some money to spend on your car. I want to get something to make the P5 look better, even though it really already is hot. I would go performance but I have a CAI and exhaust and a header isn't lookin to good due to emissions. SO any ideas would be greatly appreciated. Its a 2002 Black P5.

lasermp5 said:
Can't go wrong with the dgm ae lip for $140!

Would you mind explaining what that is? dgm ae lip doesn't say alot to anyone, unless they already know what it is. what about some brand names, type of product, or maybe some links? Thanks man.

it goes under the frunt bumper to extend it a little bit and add styling to it. the signaturre of lasermp5 has onebut u cant see it to good. they look real nice

laser where did u see it for that price? at there website its like200 bucks, 140 sounds real good.

My own order of appearance mods is as follows...
Black-out headlights - DIY very cheap and looks hot...about $20.00 for paint
Shaved side moldings - DIY....cleans up the lines - $10 for 3M adhesive remover
Shorty Antenna - $20.00
Tint all around - $160-$300 depending
Lowering springs - around $300 installed
New Rims and Rubber
J-spec Tails - $250
Then I would go for some CF components like first grill, then hood...

Just my order of importance.....I'm about 1/2 way through...

ProtoType5 said:
My own order of appearance mods is as follows...
Black-out headlights - DIY very cheap and looks hot...about $20.00 for paint
Shaved side moldings - DIY....cleans up the lines - $10 for 3M adhesive remover
Shorty Antenna - $20.00
Tint all around - $160-$300 depending
Lowering springs - around $300 installed
New Rims and Rubber
J-spec Tails - $250
Then I would go for some CF components like first grill, then hood...

Just my order of importance.....I'm about 1/2 way through...

I would also add tinting the bumper lights - $10.00 for Nite Shades

Flash5 said:
If you ran into some money to spend on your car. I want to get something to make the P5 look better, even though it really already is hot. I would go performance but I have a CAI and exhaust and a header isn't lookin to good due to emissions. SO any ideas would be greatly appreciated. Its a 2002 Black P5.

You could go suspension performance... that is the route I am taking

Progress Lowering springs $75 used
installed myself - Free + Asspain + Tools

AWR Rear Sway 21.5mm
about $250 for parts

Upgraded struts between $285 and $550 for parts

I highly recommend that if you go this route, to do all of it at one time, trust me it would save you a lot of asspain (a lot of the stock stuff was corroded and hard to get off I.E. stock endlinks)(first)

and while I work on this, I'm doing small/cheap appearance mods

have fun

i'd suggest the suspenssion route as well. but don't get the 21 awr bar... performance is awesome but as for the noise after 2 months. its horrible. go with the racing beat if you can find that then you can get that clunk fix that evolv is making which i've heard great things about too.

bumpin_p5 said:
Would you mind explaining what that is? dgm ae lip doesn't say alot to anyone, unless they already know what it is. what about some brand names, type of product, or maybe some links? Thanks man.

dg motorsports replica autoexe front lip.

awsmp5 said:
i'd suggest the suspenssion route as well. but don't get the 21 awr bar... performance is awesome but as for the noise after 2 months. its horrible. go with the racing beat if you can find that then you can get that clunk fix that evolv is making which i've heard great things about too.

Noise like Road Noise? or Noise like Rattle? or Noise like clunk?

all lowering suggestions are good but think you should buy one of those invisi-rock shields. i was aganst them when i first heard of them but after seeing one in a showroom for a civic coupe ( my g/f is buying one soon) i am hating them less

Buddy Club 2 Front Bumper, Mint Blue Type 2 Rear Bumper, Some Side Skirts, and a Turbo! :D

tengoestetempo said:
laser where did u see it for that price? at there website its like200 bucks, 140 sounds real good.

You must call DGM directly. Ask for Amie. She deals with our forum directly. You must let her know you're a member of the forum and then you can get the special price of $140.

Back