For sale or trade: 300HP DAILY DRIVEN 95 MIATA

Status
Not open for further replies.
For either of you, you'd just have to take out a secondary loan, pay off the loan on your cars, get the title, and trade for mine. You be refinancing my car instead, and insurance would be alot cheaper to boot. Its not hard, ive done it once before on the last car i owned. Only thing is that if you have an electronic title, thats the worst because its gotta be printed out and then sent to you. And if your not hanging off their balls to send it, they take their swwet ass time. If its a paper title, youll get it within 5 days of the loan being paid off. V.I.C, i love your car.

Jester, you got pics of yours?

Last edited:
Jester, have you blown your motor yet? I was reading through some of your posts and saw that a rod is bent in your motor. I bit alarming to say the least...

yea the motor is gone matter of fact the car is back to stock right now cuz the dealer is warrentying the engine. in a few days it will have a new motor and turbo in it.

leatherface24 said:
For either of you, you'd just have to take out a secondary loan, pay off the loan on your cars, get the title, and trade for mine. You be refinancing my car instead, and insurance would be alot cheaper to boot. Its not hard, ive done it once before on the last car i owned. Only thing is that if you have an electronic title, thats the worst because its gotta be printed out and then sent to you. And if your not hanging off their balls to send it, they take their swwet ass time. If its a paper title, youll get it within 5 days of the loan being paid off. V.I.C, i love your car.

Jester, you got pics of yours?

Thanks, :) I acutally have about $4 to $5 thousand left to pay off. SO its almost done.

i dude in cali is flyin over here to buy the car. he leaving tomorrow. its a shame though as i really did want to swap out with you.

wow Cali to FL ....did eBay help in meeting this guy at all or can you chalk another one up for the Mazda forum?...thats no joke flying across the Country to commit to a car never seen in person...congrats!! Wanna sell mine now? lol

gammacles said:
hey, I'm the guy from cali. I like the car a lot and I've been wanting to do a road trip this summer anyway.

BTW, I didnt find it ebay, just browsing the forums.

well, congrats man! it looks like a gem.
where in california are you?

you wanted a MSP, "Cali" is giving you a heafty chunk of change for the Flying M i assume b/c knowing you have your standards I know you wouldnt low ball yourself, trade off is gone but for sale isnt...

I repeat MSP No. 970 still up for grabs lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back