For sale or trade: 300HP DAILY DRIVEN 95 MIATA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh thats well on its way...
DSC06805.jpg

And my build/ Progress thread:

http://clubroadster.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5389&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

Well, the Black Miata is already for sale just to keep with the rules of this section. Right now im askink 6k for it as is however 9k with all thats mentioned in the thread from clubroadster.net. Its a 97 with 140k on the clock and great engine compression on all cylinders. No oil burning or smoke at all.

The new owner is certainly a lucky one. I wish I could be driving that car every damn day. F-ing banks and credit requirements!

evilmonkeyMSP said:
why build a car to only sell it?

You know, its just something that I honestly am starting to enjoy. Im almost tempted to start my own business building Miatas for people. I mean I really do love the process of building a car alot. Kinda like you get the miata you want, ill help you out with what to do to it and in what order, Ill source all the parts and build your car.

Just hand over a completed turn key ride.

yeah but it's a business that would continually lose you money :p modding cars is almost never an investment. I bet you could find people who would buy them though, I just know I'd rather do the modding myself because it's so fun :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back