New member introduction

Ripper323

:
2003 Mazda 323 Astina
G'day from the land down under!
Just joined the forum so I thought I'd introduce my self. I live in Melbourne, Australia and I drive a 2003 Starry blue Astina 323, which I think you guys call a Protege 5. Mods include 18's, lowered springs, aluminium gt wing, pod filter, altessa hyper black tail lights. I'm in a rush now, but I'll come back later and put some pics up of the beast.
Pics here.
Those are just for starters, I'll get some more up when I get home.

Last edited:
Throw another shrimp on the Barbie (sorry couldn't resist).

Welcome and can't wait to see those pics!!

Wow here I am wondering... Where the hell is the steering wheel? Then I remember, land down under. Nice car, I like that interior. -Joe D.

I'm having a barbie tonight actually, but no Prawns to throw on!
I've already got a mod idea from here, the blackening of the headlights looks pretty good, so I might give it a go soon.
More pics
Saugus, if you have a look in the pics you can see the MP5 badge on the hatch, same as your avatar.

Last edited:
whoa those look so much like my wheels just white. crazy. What brand wheels are they?
kanseizm_roc7.jpg

your car looks really good, welcome!

Thanks guys, the wheels are HP racing, just a cheap brand wheel. Very heavy, but they look good.

Welcome Ripper...sweet ride

The "How to" section is the spot to be... lots of information and Mods

I've de-modded my car for the week, I've got a drag day to go to next week so I'm using my standard rims and tyres for it - lighter, cheaper and less rolling diameter makes sense to use these instead of the 18's.
If you go to the links in my original post there is a picture there of it with the stock wheels on it. Looks interesting to say the least.

Back