Cheap, effective CAI...

02PROTEGE2.0

:
1999 Audi A4 1.8t quattro manual
think those 40 dollar ebay SRI's are a waste of money? well maybe... but for 5 dollars they can be just as good as any CAI... well almost...

DSC_2283.jpg

DSC_2284.jpg

DSC_2285.jpg

home depot.... way ebtter than any auto parts store! ha.
i'm planning on heat wrapping the thin metal pipes as soon as that s*** comes in... it may not look the prettiest... btu when u want cold air its effective...

P.S.- that coolant tank will soon be moved to a new location where it wont be ghetto braced.... word.

thats a good way to do cheap thing effective,nice job,it does the same job,and thats good...:)

by the way,what is that wiring from the left side,an alarm system?you should get some loom and hide that wiring,it would look much better and protect it...

yea thats my ghetto ass wiring for my lighted mirrors and my fogs... i think i'll do something about it tomorrow when i get my paycheck.

looking good buddy, loveing the conversion. P.S. dont laugh at his horn, he moved it back to stock position,lol, alrite man peace.

looks like your coolants a little dark lol change it jk looks nice man cant beat it for that price

Back