Pics of P5's with Side graphics (side stripes?)

pony5oh

Am thinking of putting a set of "Mugen" style striped on the side of my P5 for an upcoming car show. Does anyone have pics of P5's with side graphics? Preferably stripe style graphics....

thanks!

I drove past a parked P5 with this style of stripe the other day. It was a thin line that ran under the window frame from front to back. Didn't get any pics, but it did look good.

Here is ChefChris's ride. he has since dropped it, so no more jokes about wheel gap.

Mazdapalooza028.jpg

P1200112.jpg

IMG_1888.jpg

Kold did you happen to see that in Danvers MA? There was a guy checking out my pinstripes at Babies 'r' Us the other day, pointing out the pinstripes, he had a laser blue p5. I wouldn't call the pinstripes graphics though. -Joe D.
107779MP5_Full.JPG.jpg

Read the link in my sig. I have a stripe down the bottom side of my car with zoom zoom painted in the stripe.

SaugusMP5 said:
Kold did you happen to see that in Danvers MA? There was a guy checking out my pinstripes at Babies 'r' Us the other day, pointing out the pinstripes, he had a laser blue p5. I wouldn't call the pinstripes graphics though. -Joe D.

Edmonton, AB is a long way from Danvers, MA. :)

it was a thin pinstripe in about the same location as the yellow one on a silver P5. Looked really good. Doing that plus removing the side moldings will clean up the car's appearance quite a bit imo.

OK here are some of mine with out having to read through my paint job thread.

Attachments

• DSCN0260 (Medium).JPG
    DSCN0260 (Medium).JPG
    101.4 KB · Views: 168
  • DSCN0424 (Medium).JPG
    DSCN0424 (Medium).JPG
    62.2 KB · Views: 165
  • DSCN0750 (Small).JPG
    DSCN0750 (Small).JPG
    47.5 KB · Views: 155
Back