New from Saugus, MA

welcome to the boards man... enjoy the ride and i am sure that "sport" intake can be re-installed in short order... lol another NEPOC guy here though i am from the great white (either snow or right now those nasty dandilion things) north!!!!

Well I don't have the intake, the dealer does and he said he's keeping it. I got it 1500 below kbb value and it doesn't need much work, little things here and there so all in all I'm happy with it. Now if I could only get my CEL off and get a sticker without a big R on it. -Joe D.

going to the stealership next wed for some body work, that should of been taken care of 2 weeks ago (pissed) other then that its a gas guzzler IMO that or i have a lead foot (ughdance) BTW your "No more zoom zoom" post had me scared there seeing a Nissan, thought you were gonna be a "traitor" too (glare)

SaugusMP5 said:
Yeah I'm gonna check out nepoc, is there a membership fee or anything or any process? And yes when I got it the carbon fiber, short shifter, silver rings on gauges and mp5 badge were already there. There was also supposed to be a sport intake, there was a dealer pic on the internet but when i got there the s*** wasn't on the car anymore. I got it at last stop auto in plaistow nh for a good price but I'll never go there again. Thanks for the welcome. BTW, it seems like I have seen a ton of p5's in the last couple days, do you guys only bring 'em out when it's nice out? -Joe D.

joe...nepoc is free man....hey you gotta go back to the dealer and get your intake (which is how the car was advertised) and they should fix your CEL problem...they can't sell you a car you can't get a sticker on!! goood luck man! and i don;t care how much under kbb it was...you paid them what they wanted and you want what you paid them for...simple

bazooka joe said:
sure, quincy, friend of my son's graduated from there...oh 4 yrs ago or so. were are you now?

Right now I'm back in Maryland for the summer. Won't be back there until school starts again.

SaugusMP5 said:
bazoooka Joe I made the mistake of buying it in NH so there really is nothing I can do about it, I tried. -Joe D.

Live Free or Die

nh2006.jpg

Something like that. I lived in NH and payed rent and payed for everything, just like in MA. I tried to sue the state for false advertising on the license plates but it was a no go. -Joe D.

New2

I'm with ya'. Just Joined 2 weeks ago. After buying my first Mazda; Proud owner of a 2002 MP5. No mods at time of purchase and now, well... I chose to start with a good douching of the P5, and the grill mod w/ K&N. Looking forward to meeting up at a NEPOC this summer.

Back