window tint Dr. excuse enough

BlkMica_03

:
Mazda, Protege 5
hey guys i got pulled over today for my exhaust being too loud. and while the A$$hat had me pulled over he fined me for my tint, I have an excuse from my doctor stating that bright lights at night hurt my eyes will this be enought if i fought the ticket to win.
I live in PA if that matters.

You can't argue the sunglasses thing because what will you do if you step out of the car. So I don't think your excuse will work. I think the judge might laugh for a good try though.

if bright lights hurt your eyes then your windsheild should be the only one tinted and only down far enough that you can sit up straighter at night and look through the tint, but sit a bit lower in the day and see out fine

if thats the case you might win

ah man that sucks i had the black on black thing goin and man it was sexy lol maybe i'll just take it off and then tint again later? can you get pulled over for just tint alone?

Sure can. Passed a guy one day who'd been pulled over for tint. Officer was making him peel it off right there. Some crazy officer eh?

that is why I stick to legal... 35% up front 25% everywhare else...

It might be darker in Alaska, hmmm

in wa state it is 25 front, 15 rear if i remember right. i have had 5% all around in wa state for abt 3 yrs now and i have had no problems!! ;) with the tint anyway.

btw blkmica 03, where in wa are you?

Damn it, in Canada you can't have any tint on the front windows at all. I highly doubt your excuse will work, because they have probably heard every excuse in the book.

Did you roll down all the windows at once when he pull you over?
Sometimes they do forget to check for it if you do that.

lol misbehave, i do that every time i get pulled over (rain or not) roll both front window's down!!

Here in GA, the legal limit is 32%

I just had my "medicinal exepmption" form filled out by an eye-doctor and I'm anout to mail it to the state. It's the exact thing that you're doing but I'm actually submitting the form before I get the legal illegal tint.

joka1 said:
lol misbehave, i do that every time i get pulled over (rain or not) roll both front window's down!!

and open the sunroof shade. The more light inside your car, the lighter your windows look.

Prodigy said:
Here in GA, the legal limit is 32%

I just had my "medicinal exepmption" form filled out by an eye-doctor and I'm anout to mail it to the state. It's the exact thing that you're doing but I'm actually submitting the form before I get the legal illegal tint.

Chris - where did you get that form? I would love to have the wider strip of tint back on my windshield (it went out the door with the cracked windshield). I do have super light sensitive eyes - even with sunglasses it can be kind of rough - and I am really missing that tint on the windshield!

i fixed the exhaust yesterday afterwards, it was running from the wagner "bad" short header and wasnt hooked to the mid pipe at all so it was comming right out of the header man did it sound sweet but it was real loud lol
and i had the windows down before he pulled me over it was about 75deg. yesterday so i had them down driving around.

Back