pics of a p5 with msp springs?

FL_PR5

:
2002 Mazda Protege 5
i searched and all the pics are gone that i found so some recent pics would be nice. msp racing beat springs on a p5. just need to see what kind of drop it's giving me. thanks.

well, i have stock springs. overall says .75'' drop, so how can the front raise? all the threads i've been reading have said the total opposite.

i forget i have a 80 pound box in my trunk so it lowers it more than other people. and 18's so the lowering in the back is more pronounced. and plus my wheels rubbed in the back when i had a passenger back there

wow, that's a kinda big gap in the first pic. are the stock springs lower than the RB ones?

here they are my car. Car sits level now. About .75 inches drop with MP3 springs. According to the Racing Beat site, the MP3 springs drop differently than the MSP ones. There are some MP3 springs FS in the FS section, avarela86 is the person selling. He is in FL, too.

It looks good IMO. Rides really well. They say 27% stiffer ride. I like how I can load up at Sam's Club with 200 bls of stuff+ and not have a problem being too low.

Before I installed my mp3 springs, I posted a similiar thread:
http://www.msprotege.com/forum/showthread.php?t=123628113

lots of pics there. ChefChris has msp springs with tokiko blues, he has pics posted too. More of a drop. I might do that one day, if I move or level the entrance to my garage more.

100_3984.JPG

You are looking ar a .75 of an inch drop up front, and a little more in the back, but it brings it level. The drop is not that noticeable. If you want to close up the gap, get some tokiko hp (blues) to go with the springs, and it will help with the gap. Let me know, and I can get a quote from Cullen for the tokiko hp's for your p5.

one step ahead of you there erik (glare) those are on the tokico's that are about ot go on

alright i'm off to the shop. i'll post when i get them installed. thanks for all the help in a quick time!

Oh sweet! I wanna see pics! good to see your ride being modded. It reminds me of back in the day when I got my p5.

You gonna upgrade the wheels and tires, or staying stock for a while?

you will love the ride!
-Eric

you know what, it looks fine on my car and i absolutley love the ride! i can't believe i had stocks on all this time. the blues have opened my eyes with the RB springs. handles like a dream now IMO. ahh, perfecto.

oh and pics to come.

these are just quick photos; my batteries died. but tomorrow i am replacing the pads, rotors, and repainting the calipers.

Attachments

• DSC00068.JPG
    DSC00068.JPG
    160.5 KB · Views: 121
  • DSC00069.JPG
    DSC00069.JPG
    140.4 KB · Views: 138
Back