south east florida shops

djdanny5000

Contributor
:
2007 Mazdaspeed 6 GT Retired: 2002 Protege 5
hey guys im wondering if anyone knows of any shops down in south east florida that sell the racing beat cat back for the p5 i have cash but i dont want to put it in the bank because my current balance is a negative 250 so yea

I don't think there are any shops down here that could order that. you would have to order it on the internet.

Might want to try JR's on bird road cant think of the cross street. Ask for Imush, if he still works there he has a msp......

Might be able to help

you are in the red and you plan on buying an exhaust for your car? you are not going to get far in life....

YellowMP5 said:
you are in the red and you plan on buying an exhaust for your car? you are not going to get far in life....

He said he has the cash. Dont need to critisize him. Its his money.

YellowMP5 said:
this is the first time ive been in the negatives and its because of some stupid gym charging me for some personal training they not even giving me anyways its my b-day money and i rather spend it on an exhaust than paying back the bank

djdanny5000 said:
this is the first time ive been in the negatives and its because of some stupid gym charging me for some personal training they not even giving me anyways its my b-day money and i rather spend it on an exhaust than paying back the bank
well said...
i owe the bank 9k...**** banks...burn in hell, mother fuckers

There's a difference between owing money on a loan, and being truly in debt.

If you are in true debt, don't spend what cash you have on hand. Even if you don't feel like paying back the bank (which really confuses me, as a negative balance will compound greatly if left unpaid), but have cash, just hang onto it. What happens if you break something on the car or if you need quick money in a hurry for something unexpected? You're going to have to sell that brand new exhaust at a loss, and have to wait until someone else wants to buy it.

So in other words, if you want to throw cash at an exhaust you very well may have to get rid of soon, then fine. But the SMART thing to do would be to get all your important financial matters squared away so you don't ruin your credit and your financial standing for years to come.

Back