guage cluster is dim? normal?

I bought my P5 about a month ago and believe it or not, I just drove it for the first time in the dark with no road lights around. It seems my cluster is dim. I tried the dimmer switch but it's all the way on to the point of turning on the overhead light. Has anyone had this problem? Can someone post a pic of how they are supposed to look? I think I may have a bulb or 2 burned out.

Seems to be a fairly common thing. Mine is dim even when adjusted as bright as possible and it's "even". Not like there is just one light out. Maybe I have two out. Hmmm?

Yeah, two threads on this in the last two weeks. I have to agree that it is rather dim. Has anyone converted to LEDs in the cluster? Pics? I would like to convert to LEDs, but the hotspot phenomenon is annoying.

yeah ive been driving my dad's altima but that thing is bright as hell when you don't turn on the lights

The '03 Accord I used to have had a fantastic gauge cluster. VERY bright at all times. One of the features I miss the most on that car.

Back