Car up on Car Domain now

interesting look, can't say i dig it but for whta you went with it's not bad

Yes, I know it is not the typical tuner look, and that's exactly why I went that way. I did that with my old car, I'm not looking to be the fasted on the street because you never will be. I just want to have a clean looking car.

Last edited:
Black and chrome look very nice together. Chrome is neutral, meaning you can put it with anything. Don't tell me that you can only put black wheels on a black car. come now. Anyways looks nice and that front end looks nice as well.

Well, it has a consistant theme anyway. Not my style for P5, but different for sure.

Looks very nice man. Not too much bling, but just enough to grab your attention. I think the DG lip with the silver mesh on the bumper and grill looks really good too.

Looks good, i'm not digging the wheels, but i've never liked chrome wheels. But it flows well with the rest of your car.

When you and your friends drive around it must look the Midnight Club: Dub Edition.

Your P5 is clean though, nice head unit.

i've been blinded!! those wheels on the honda are unecessarily humongous!! no offense to your friend or anything, but there are only certain vehicles on the road that should be pimped with huge wheels like that...and the honda ridgeline does not come to mind. it's like that pontiac aztec i saw the other day with 20's...i mean, come on!!

on the other hand, your p5 looks pretty good. never been a big fan of the chrome grilles but it looks pretty good on your car. very clean and simple...just make sure you don't over do it.

dharman said:
I finally have enough things done to the car that I figured I could put it up on Car Domain. Have a look let me know what ya think. Still need to add some things to it and change other things around a bit.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2356323/1

Hey, were did you get the chrome door handles. I would like to get some. I think they would look good on mine.

Looks good all you need to do now is make sometime to put in the coils....other than that it looks good....make sure you load up some pics of it when you install them

Back