headlight covers protege5

Eyelids or full covers? The only one they have is carbon fiber and can't be used for driving.

Peace

yeah thats what I mean

Robot Romeo said:
Do you mean "protective covers" like: http://www.rockblocker.com/ ?
yeah thats what I mean cause I like the cars front end but I think it would look good if the headlight were darker at least during the day I mean I can take them off at night I just think it would give it a more aggressive look thanks for the website link good lookin out Later.

Pretzellogic said:
Covers? Covers denotes covering.

Don't you need those things to drive?
I just mean during the day I had a sunfire with headlight covers but you can take them off at night its just to give it a more aggressive look during the day thanks anyway Later.

L8R said:
Eyelids or full covers? The only one they have is carbon fiber and can't be used for driving.

Peace
Thanks for the reply is that your ride its looking sweet hope to get mine there soon. Peace.

thanks

CRZbrussian said:
paint the inside of the headlights black

if done right=very nice
Thanks I never thougth of that if you had a pic of it done that would help thanks for the reply. peace.

Are you talking about the covers made by GTS? I personally have never seen them for the P5.

Here is a link for a how-to on painting the headlights along with a finished pic. Want to do mine, but still unsure of putting them in the oven.

cheapo way is to get some VHT NightShades paint from JB's Power Center or.. Ebay, and spray on a couple coats depending on how dark yu want it. BTW this is permanent so be sure u want to do it, I did 1 coat on my headlights and 2 coats of clear coat. my 02 lights now resemble the darkness of the 03 headlights :) I will be doing my tail lights soon.

I just got nite shades for my bumper lights, but not sure if I want to paint my headlights with it. I live in PA which requires an annual inspection and don't think it would pass.

if you want to tint the headlights, i reaaally wouldn't recomdend it unless you don't care about visibility and light intesnity. i mean it loolks cool but the light out put just completely blows. my friend only did one light layer on his and it cut down the light visibility by like at least 30 percent it was terrible

HID FTW!! haha

but yes, very good point
awsmp5 said:
if you want to tint the headlights, i reaaally wouldn't recomdend it unless you don't care about visibility and light intesnity. i mean it loolks cool but the light out put just completely blows. my friend only did one light layer on his and it cut down the light visibility by like at least 30 percent it was terrible

Back