Non OEM fog lights 02-03 P5

:
02' MP5/07' M6
just looking to see if anyone has installed any other type of fog lights instead of the OEM ones. i bought some but have not yet installed them , just wanna see if anyone els has some. i'll post pics when there installed.

Do a search and you'll find some. CATZ and PIAA both have some that are about the same size. Check my home page for ones that are slightly smaller than stock. I got 'em 'cause they have "halo" rings on 'em. I think they look cool at night. They're on page 4.

After being on th forums for 2 days decided on the Catz. I was very impressed with them when they came, the quality is top notch (even if nothing was in english :) ) However, they dont just bolt right up. Well, they do, but you cant adjust them up and they point down at the ground. I read posts where people put washers or something on the mounting bolt, but i just got a length of sturdy strap and made new brackets. I can adjust them however I want now, to the sky if I desire. Heres a couple pics. Oh, they are the "spot" version, and the 85 watt bulbs are plenty.

IM000704.jpg

IM000705.jpg

neuspeed_junker said:
just looking to see if anyone has installed any other type of fog lights instead of the OEM ones. i bought some but have not yet installed them , just wanna see if anyone els has some. i'll post pics when there installed.

PIAA. a little big, but they look great.
new%20fogs.jpg

new%20project.jpg

all%20clean.jpg

and Rockblockers are are very good investment.

Thanks for your input... these are the lights that i have ordered through a store so i can return them,

rodi_1895_90763080

they have halo rings, but they are 5 1/8 inches in diameter, i'm afraid they wont fill the space properly and look stupid.

^ive seen those in person, at the tuner shop in my area. i dont really like them because they are so small. but i must say that they do look pretty bitchin at night, theres someone on the forums with a mp3 that has them, and they look awesome at night.

slopro what model fogs are those that you have? they are nice. any better at night?

Stock with blue Rockblockers work great! Costs much less and the lenses are protected from the dreaded road rocks. My insurance company payed in full for both new lights because of rock damage.

p5_grill2.jpg

Back