MS parts for P5??

a lot of the mazdaspeed parts will fit the p5, but there is no mazdaspeedp5 that I know of though

Most things from the mazdaspeed protege fit the p5.

you can do:
Mazdaspeed struts
Swaybars
Turbo kit
Rims
Brakes
Front bumper

Those slanted pictures are VERY annoying. Hard to really tell anything about your car.

Tasty said:
Those slanted pictures are VERY annoying. Hard to really tell anything about your car.

Hey sorry,man!I don't have photoshop,but I still wanted my car on my sig,like most people here.What did you want to know about my car?

Anyway,thanx guys!I want to get like a MazdaSpeed decal or license plate frame,but I figured my car would get a new "pinstripe" w/o an actual MS part,(lol2).

Last edited:
Phoenix5 said:
BTW,does anyone know if the MS shift knob will fit the P5 and if it is screw-on(2thumbs) or bolt on(notcool)?

http://corksport.com/store/large/bd9i/MazdaspeedParts/MAZDASPEED_Carbon_or_wood_look_shift_knob.html
I am not sure about the corksport knobs, the but knobs that came with the MSP are different than them. Those will not just screw on the P5 shifter, but here is a cool thing. You can get the whole shifter and knob used pretty easy here in the fs section. It will make a good short throw shifter, maing shifting better.

A local guy here in FL, Nile (promp3) totalled his MP3 last year. He still has the original MP3 shifter and the knob for it. He just wants to get rid of it, so pm him and see what he wants to do.

RaiderMP5 said:
I am not sure about the corksport knobs, the but knobs that came with the MSP are different than them. Those will not just screw on the P5 shifter, but here is a cool thing. You can get the whole shifter and knob used pretty easy here in the fs section. It will make a good short throw shifter, maing shifting better.

A local guy here in FL, Nile (promp3) totalled his MP3 last year. He still has the original MP3 shifter and the knob for it. He just wants to get rid of it, so pm him and see what he wants to do.

Thanx but I like my Kartboy!(Sigh)...well,thanx anyway.

I saw that in your sig, did not know if you meant the shifrt, bushings, or both. I am not sure if the msp knob will fit the kartboy. PM kartboy and find out. They will know.

RaiderMP5 said:
I saw that in your sig, did not know if you meant the shifrt, bushings, or both. I am not sure if the msp knob will fit the kartboy. PM kartboy and find out. They will know.

Yeah,I got both shifter+ bushings.But yeah,I'll try and do that.

Back