P5 Warranty

eting_pro5

:
'03 Pro5
I did a search and no obvious results came up...I'm kind of in a hurry.

What was the warranty on the P5?

I'm at 3 years, 3 months with 28K miles and both drivers and passengers seats have fabric separating at the seams.

So does anyone know if the P5 warranty was 3 or 4 years?

It depends on where you got it. I got a 72K mile warranty.

Call Mazdausa and they can tell you if it is still under warranty.

72k warranty is "aftermarket".

Check your owners manual - your search should start at your glove box.

Dimitrios said:
72k warranty is "aftermarket".

Check your owners manual - your search should start at your glove box.

Are you sure it's in an owner's manual? Can't find anything in either the owner's manual or warranty manual. I thought they didn't publish them since warranties change fairly often.

It is a 2003. I took it in and they didn't tell me my warranty is expired. They took some pics to send to a regional/corporate office. Hopefully they're not assholes about it.

eting_pro5 said:
Are you sure it's in an owner's manual? Can't find anything in either the owner's manual or warranty manual. I thought they didn't publish them since warranties change fairly often.

It is a 2003. I took it in and they didn't tell me my warranty is expired. They took some pics to send to a regional/corporate office. Hopefully they're not assholes about it.

I don't have my warranty guide in front of me. but warranties don't "change". If the car was bought with an extended, non OEM warranty, that's a different story.

If you're at 3 years, 3 months @ 28k, you're OK.

If your dealer can't tell you what the warranty is, take your interests elsewhere.

What's with clogging up the guy's thread with something totally irrelevant to the title? (poke)

Eting, if they took pics, then your car is under warranty. They prob wouldn't bother if it wasn't. The pics are sent to the Regional Representative and/or Mazda NA to see if they will OK the repair/replacement.

yeah, dealers are pretty nice to quickly tell you to piss off, your warranty is expired, It will be $$$$$K to fix your seats.

So pics being taken is a good thing. Keep us posted!

OK, where was the irrelevant part? Was the offending post removed? Every post appears to relate to "P5 Warranty". 2003 base factory warranty was 3yr/36k wasn't it? Whether or not you extended it or bought a used car is something else.

i12drivemyMP5 said:
OK, where was the irrelevant part? Was the offending post removed? Every post appears to relate to "P5 Warranty". 2003 base factory warranty was 3yr/36k wasn't it? Whether or not you extended it or bought a used car is something else.

Yeah, there was an off topic reply about the guy's sig.

Back