Not open for further replies.

evilmonkeyMSP

Scrotie McBoogerBalls
Contributor
:
'13 CWP MS3 & '16 Mazda6 GT
Hi and welcome to the boards!

If you're new to forum posting please click this

We hope you find everything you need here as there is an abundance of knowledge to be found.

Some helpful hints:

- SEARCH is your best friend. Most issuses have been discussed & can usually found using our search engine. So PLEASE utilize it first. If you still can't find anything on it or can't find the exact answer you're looking for than feel free to post it & I'm sure someone will have the answer you seek :D

- Any F/S, WTB or G/I Threads need to go into the F/S section below...

Protege, P5, MSP & MP3 For Sale

- Any "Spotted" threads should be posted in the state specific forum even if you did spot a Protege 5. Typically you will have more luck finding who you spotted if you post it in the state where the car was seen.

I hope you enjoy your stay here & find everything you are looking for.

Last edited by a moderator:
- Any Threads started about the Turbonator, electric superchargers or a "Powerchip" that is on eBay will be DUMPED. There are so many threads on these crap products. No Mod is the miracle cure for power, especially a $20 one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Any threads started about the green truck abomination we all know and love will all be moved to the dumpster. We've all seen it. Most of us hate it. A few of us think while it's ugly, it's very well put together. I personally hate it. A well put together turd is still a turd.

That is all.

OH and BTW......Welcome to our happy little corner of the net, and to Mazdas247. There is a BIG fridge on the back porch with anything you can think of in them...help yourself...of course only take what you can LEGALLY have. Make yourself at home on one of the big fluffy couches, kick your shoes off, put your feet up on one of the tables, yes we are allowed to do that, mom's and wive's here don't care....and take it easy.
NewFridge.jpg

oh...btw....every once in a while a food fight breaks out...so you may not want to wear nice clothes here.
Welcome!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back