My car is down..again

More...

Here are some pictures of the install. I had to re-clock the turbo slightly to get the banjo bolt in on the backside:

Attachments

• DSCF2023.JPG
    DSCF2023.JPG
    216.7 KB · Views: 471
  • DSCF2024.JPG
    DSCF2024.JPG
    187.5 KB · Views: 322
  • DSCF2025.JPG
    DSCF2025.JPG
    143.6 KB · Views: 326
LinuxRacr said:
Here are some pictures of the install. I had to re-clock the turbo slightly to get the banjo bolt in on the backside:

good work, i gotta do this, where did you connect to the coolant system? is there a how to i can read? thanks man!

Get some 5/16 rubber fuel hose from AutoZone, because that is the size of the stock line (about 2 feet), so that you don't have to hack up your stock line. The pictures shose where I tapped in:

Attachments

• DSCF2030.JPG
    DSCF2030.JPG
    235.2 KB · Views: 576
  • DSCF2031.JPG
    DSCF2031.JPG
    237.2 KB · Views: 510
Last edited:
Here are my new Hi-Temp Teflon Steel-Braided Lines. The lines are 3/8 inside diameter (ID). I ordered the Banjo Barbs from ATPTURBO (Banjo Fittings), and then went to Hose-Fast in Garland to have them make the lines by crimping in the barbs. The lines were $8 per foot. They also crimped some 3/8 in hose barbs at the ends so that I could connect rubber hoses to them, far away from the heat of the manifold. Hi-Temp teflon is overkill, but I still remember having to replace rubber lines on my old turbo kit periodically when they couldn't take the heat. Remember, the barbs have to be crimped on, if you don't want any leaks. You should be able to go to any hydraulic hose shop to get this done:

a bit lazy right now but how long are those hoses? or if anyone else in this thread know pls share :) I just ordered the fitting from ATP

Back