Does your P5 have a name?

KanseiZM said:
The wireless networks in my apartment are Helium and Xenon, and my computers are magnesium, carbon, lithium, calcium and aluminium.

... maybe I should go with an elemental name for my protege5.

nice... What has the atomic weight of 5?

"Protege Boron"

Last edited:
My wife likes to call the cars by name. At first the P5 was "Ahab", mostly because her big white Subie wagon was already "Mobie". Then the P5 was hit from behind a couple of weeks after I bought it, was in the shop for a couple of weeks more, and then Lazarus like returned from the dead. Hence, "Mazarus".

Breeegz said:
nice... What has the atomic weight of 5?

"Protege Boron"

it's an idea.. with my computers I went with names that didn't really have meaning. magnesium for my thinkpad because it's frame is magnesium, carbon for my ThinkCentre.. because it's black, lithium for my primary desktop for no good reason it just sounded nice, aluminium for my mac because it is silver, calcium for my home theatre computer because it is white, and the wireless networks because they are noble gases and I thought that was fun.

I was trying to find an elemental name that started with a P but none of them sound like much fun. If not a P, it needs at least a fun personable name.

^^already taken

Breeegz said:
and the next one could be "icky"

mine is
"the Protege"
and my wifes jeep is
"The Jeep"

I never really got into naming my cars (If you can't tell by my names)

Breeegz said:
my computer has a name... "Puter-O-Beau"
maybe "The Protege" should be named along in the same convention "Protege-O-Five"

My wireless network has a name "the BORG Collective" I could name it a BORG name like "5 of 5"

I used to work for Borg Internet Services, we used to sign our welcome letter with 'The BORG Collective".

Also, my wireless network is named Crunk!!! I may not be in the ATL but I do represent.

fLyPiNoY7 said:
been going through a few names recently...most notably:
-the silver bullet
-genevieve
-jenova

jenova pick jenova!!!!!!

my dad has a beast of a car. a 1970 chrysler 300 that is red. his car is "big red" when i bought my car, it was affectionately called "little red"

Thunder. Blue Thunder :D

ok, she's not really that loud...but that's still her name. My friends came up w/ it when I had the Mazdaspeed axle back...that, and I"m sure my driving has something to do w/ it (shady)

It ain't a p5, but it's got a name.... FEFE!

Why?

It needed a suiting name. It doesn't get better.

Ask www.urbandictionary.com
-A contraption, commonly used by prisoners, usually made out of common household materials such as cloth and paper towles that is used for manual sexual stimulation.;
-A frequently used name for a pet.
-A quebec-french slang insult to mean "***". Comes from the word from girl (fille)..which is said twice.
-A quiet, but not silent fart
-hot mama
-a word in which people use instead of a normal word to gain popularity.

KanseiZM said:
it's an idea.. with my computers I went with names that didn't really have meaning. magnesium for my thinkpad because it's frame is magnesium, carbon for my ThinkCentre.. because it's black, lithium for my primary desktop for no good reason it just sounded nice, aluminium for my mac because it is silver, calcium for my home theatre computer because it is white, and the wireless networks because they are noble gases and I thought that was fun.

I was trying to find an elemental name that started with a P but none of them sound like much fun. If not a P, it needs at least a fun personable name.

argon?

Mine is called "The Protege" "The Nice Car" "Silver Bullet" "Speed Wagon"..... I know its stock but it puts my 2.3l pontiac crap am and my gf 2.0 saturn to shame.

pfive said:
that's pretty close to my "P-Fizzle"

fo shizzle my nizzle....
(mswerd)

I forgot, it can also be called "the shaggin waggon" under the right circumstances (aka, when I'm bein dumb lol)

My neice calls it a clown shoe, but I think I shall call it "squeaky," because thats all that fuker does is squeak.

Back