All Wheels Nationals - auto show

altspace

Contributor
:
1990 RX-7 Turbo II
If you like Hot Rods, Classics, Muscle cars, bikes, crazy monster trucks and a few imports, then this show is for you to see. I went last year and loved it. Over 250 cars in an open field and plently of food. A great place to meet, drink and scope out some serious machines.

All Wheels Nationals
August 27, 2006

Other auto show schedules for the New England area.
http://www.palmiericoncepts.com/Car shows-2.htm

Last edited:
Def goin'....
Josh, u should enter the ride buddy!
all-wheels-registration.gif

Yea, Sunday only for the "Fast To Furious" cars. Which comprised of about 4 at last show. Thanks but no thanks...just light mods here ya know.

edit - many more mods now...hehe

Last edited:
Duuuuude, can't wait to see the "Tractors" group.

My car is neither fast nor furious but I bet it'll be nicer than most of the cars that enter that portion of the event.

We'll see what my schedule looks like when August comes around. This is the weekend before the Labor Day long weekend right?

Bump. For those who attended the show in Fairhaven, you might have the blue sheet in your ride.

So what category would we enter? Fast-to-Furious or 1980-UP? This seems even more of an american-muscle type show than the last.

Any idea how the judging works? I really liked the judged-by-your-peers way of handling things at Fairhaven. However it would have been nice if we could have voted on all the categories. I know it leads toward flashy cars winning, but from what I could tell, those were the cars that should have owon (except that Honda Accord...Mark's car was way better!!!)

Fast-to-Furious class. Not many imports last time. I was just a spectator and photographer. First time out practicing with the new camera. Quite a few more cars though than Fairhaven. Uploading pics now to my new server.

I think I remember looking through these. Did you post them once before? Lots of different cars that you don't always see.

altspace said:
I did post before.
random obligatory money shot!

moneyshot.jpg
(poke) you have to much time on your hands...go to work and make some more money!!:)

From New Hampshire. Hopefully that car won't come back this year. Got to love the APC stitching in the headrests.

Actually, that's the wifes money from her summer job. She manages a cleaning crew. It's payroll funds. .darn.

Ok gang! The show is this Sunday the 27th. Who's coming with me. Huh? Who's coming with me.

Back