Mpi Programming..

cutiepie said:
Hi all,
I am trying to write a program in parallel computers using MPI..I have a sequential solution(meaing its a C program that works normally)..Is there anyone who can tell me how can i write the parallel solution of it??if you want i can give u my code for the sequential part..
Any help will be greatly appreciated,
Regards.

(uhm)

no one here would have an idea. The MPI referred to on this board is an engine management unit, for CARS. you're looking for Message Passing Interface, which no one would have a clue about here. Try googling again.

that is too funny! here's my re-interpretation:

"Hi ! I'm a clueless geek who knows how to code and use Google, but not how to think"
"I figure these guys in the Mazda engine mgmt/tuning thread must OBVIOUSLY know all about programming in C. I mean, look at all the references to MPI. Afterall, how many acronyms for MPI could there be anyway?"

(loser) (moon)​

Crazee D said:
that is too funny! here's my re-interpretation:

"Hi ! I'm a clueless geek who knows how to code and use Google, but not how to think"
"I figure these guys in the Mazda engine mgmt/tuning thread must OBVIOUSLY know all about programming in C. I mean, look at all the references to MPI. Afterall, how many acronyms for MPI could there be anyway?"

(loser) (moon)​

dan be nice (glare)

Sorry, I just couldn't resist.
Ur right, I know.
Besides, it's not like they really BELONG here, so...I figured fair game.
I just love when it's obvious that common sense ain't too common.

Back