CT and Cinco de Mayo!!!!

1sty

Contributor
:
2006 Toyota Tundra DC
I have an appointment in Shelton CT at 4 pm tomarrow.
Wondering if anyone is up for chimichangas and beer?

wow man, thats where i work! sadly, I am now telecommuting M-W-F :(

JD and I will be in Middlefield tomorrow from 4-? trying to take off my broken J Pipe and put the factory one back on. We may also paint my calipers since I now have one black one courtesy of the awesome place that worked on my car last week.

so im not sure how soon we will wrap up to go out and get mexican but there is a really good place right off of 91 (which I assume you will be taking from shelton- 15->91) called On the Border ( its actually a chain http://www.ontheborder.com/index_flash.html ) Excellent Build-Your-Own Chimichanga/Burrito option.

If you want you can swing by middlefield on your way home and either say hi and have a corona, or we could take off if we arent in the middle of something and grab some food soemwhere. theres a decent bar in middletown CT with excellent food ( http://www.elicannons.com ) but they dont serve corona....

lemme know

slug420 said:

JD and I will be in Middlefield tomorrow from 4-? trying to take off my broken J Pipe and put the factory one back on. We may also paint my calipers since I now have one black one courtesy of the awesome place that worked on my car last week.

so im not sure how soon we will wrap up to go out and get mexican but there is a really good place right off of 91 (which I assume you will be taking from shelton- 15->91) called On the Border ( its actually a chain http://www.ontheborder.com/index_flash.html ) Excellent Build-Your-Own Chimichanga/Burrito option.

If you want you can swing by middlefield on your way home and either say hi and have a corona, or we could take off if we arent in the middle of something and grab some food soemwhere. theres a decent bar in middletown CT with excellent food ( http://www.elicannons.com ) but they dont serve corona....

lemme know

If you come to middletown I can definitely come.. even though I can't legally drink cause i'm 20 (ughdance) , i go to Wesleyan University in middletown.

on the border is good. i have softball tomorrow though after work. if you want to stop in hartford there's this going on tomorrow:

FOUR OF HARTFORD'S BEST BARS TEAM UP FOR
CINCO DE MAYO IN THE STREETS DOWNTOWN FIESTA​
Hartford's Largest Cinco De Mayo Party to Take Place on Allyn Street​

Four of downtown's coolest cantinas are joining forces to throw the biggest, brightest, boldest Cinco de Mayo party Hartford has ever seen! In fact, four walls can't hold it in. We're closing off Allyn Street and opening up the whole block for a seriously sizzling night of food, drink and entertainment under the open sky. The Cinco In The Streets Downtown Fiesta starts on Friday, May 5 at 4p.m., continues until last call.

The Cinco In The Streets Downtown Fiesta is brought to you by Agave Grill, The Brickyard Caf, Pour House and The Standing Stone. There will be margaritas, cervezas, tequila, tacos and burritos served outside on Allyn Street. The event will also feature the music of a mariachi band, Dave Mack and Vivid.

For more information about Cinco In The Streets Downtown Fiesta, please call Jennifer Clair at 203-671-5236 or Agave Grill at 860-882-1557.

About Agave Grill
Agave is truly something different downtown. With its extensive tequila list, delicious menu and spicy atmosphere, Agave offers an authentic Mexican experience in Hartford. Agave celebrates Mondays with margaritas and a mariachi band, and turns the lights down low for late night dining on the weekends. For more information about Agave, please visit
www.agavehartford.com

About The Brickyard
The Brickyard Caf has been considered one of Connecticut's top nightspots for over 10 years. With three floors of excitement, The Brickyard has something for everyone and has been a repeat winner of The Hartford Advocate's Readers' Choice Awards. The first floor lounge provides a relaxing atmosphere, complete with an open air patio and a pool table. The hottest bodies in Connecticut can be found in the second floor dance room. And live music and sports is your dream combination, The Brickyard's third floor is where it's at. For more information about The Brickyard, please visit
www.brickyardcafe.com

About Pour House
Pour House is a great mix of rock and dance, with the best local bands on the first floor and the best beats on the second floor. It is fun and rowdy enough to have the beautiful bartenders hop onto the bar to pour shots into the mouths of lucky patrons. Pour House is also famous for their Friday Happy Hours catered by The Red Plate.

About The Standing Stone
The Standing Stone is truly your neighborhood bar, where a great mix of people gather to experience its intimate Irish feel, extensive array of Irish Whiskeys and 24 beers on tap. The Standing Stone is the home of live music on open mic night and acoustic Saturday nights.

Where do you work?
I am visiting Market Data Retrieval.

Is your cell # still the same?
I will give you a call when I am wrapped up tomarrow. Worst case I can help out until we get done and ready for some drinking (thumb)

slug420 said:

lemme know

That thing in hartford is going to be NUTS. I work right up the street from that, and whenever the brickyard throws a party, hang on.

unfortunetly, my parents are coming over for dinner. Me and the Cheese will be having some Corona and Tequila shots tho.

Attachments

• PICT0017.JPG
    PICT0017.JPG
    225.1 KB · Views: 59
SlowPro98 said:
unfortunetly, my parents are coming over for dinner. Me and the Cheese will be having some Corona and Tequila shots tho.

the cheese must love you posting pics of him on the web bill......

you coming to the cape cruise/meet this sunday?????
will be a nice day!

-R

Back