FS: Daedalus' '03.5 MSP (w/built block, microtech)

Status
Not open for further replies.

daedalus

:
BANANA OF FURY
Sorry for the double post, forum was acting up like a mofo!

For Sale is the car you guys know, and hopefully have a little love for.

So here is whats going on, i am obviously parting out the car, but how close is gets to stock is still in question. It would be easier to leave some things how they are (IE, Block, Microtech) and so i have been encouraged to make this proposal.

I am asking 14,900 for the car is fully stock condition, which is a fair price considering the immaculent detail and care this car has had since day one, and the 23,XXX miles on it.

What i am proposing to you potential buyers is this.

Purchase my car with a built motor, spec clutch, and tuned microtech at a discounted rate of what you would pay to swap into your car and do the same modifications.

You can and i would prefer you to purchase the car outright, BUT, i would be willing to consider other MSPs as trades + cash at my discretion. No i dont want people offering me trucks, yugos, or anything else. But it may be a more financially viable option to some of you.

So Price?

14,500 + (2,500 for MAM Block, 700 for Microtech, 100 for WRX 440's, tuning) = 17,800 for a fully built, standalone MSP.

Whats included? A stock MSP, exhaust, suspension, smic, everything PLUS:

• Sexy ass mint condition MSP with 23,XXX miles.
  • B&M Short Shifter, Kartboy Bushings
  • Microtech LT8S, WRX 440cc, and base map, tuned, and driveable.
  • *Maybe AWR Rear Sway Bar*
  • MAM Built block, 8.5 C/R with 5,000 miles on it, 1,000 of which were unboosted.
  • Motor has never seen over 12psi of boost.
  • This is a MAM block using the CP/Oliver Combo, not the Weisco/H-Beam they currenty use. Do your research, which do you think is better? Yup. Mine.
  • Ported/Polished Head, Intake Manifold, VCTS Removed.
  • Various powdercoated/polished parts (oil pan, brackets, etc etc.)

So what are the other options? If you want the car with a GHL DP let say? You can have it with one. Want K-Sports? You got it! Want a JIC exhaust, one of two in the US? You can have it! Perrin FMIC? No prob.

You just pay for the car with whatever options you want on it. And yea, you'll pay what i'd be selling them for parting them out, but this way if you want some stuff with your car as a base to mod around you can get a great platform to create a MONSTER MSP. We've done the hard part. Take advantage of this and save yourself some money.

Incase you think my prices are high, consider this:

• Retail on new MAM block: 2995 + 500 Core Charge, 150 Shipping, and a 4 month wait time.
  • Retail on an LT8s, 999.99 (I paid 1100).
  • Intsall and tuning on a LT8s, my shop charged me 700.00, and that was with special discount pricing on labor and tuning.
  • Install of a block? My local shop charges a base of 800.00 + all the gaskets (figure 300.00) , and other crap that you will need, oil, filters, sealent.

Do the math, save a hell of a lot of money, and keep my gorgeous, well maintained car in the community i have grown to love.

forsale001.JPG

forsale031.JPG

forsale028.JPG

again, seeing this makes me cry....

wanna trade? i got green auto muhahaahahhahhaha

I'm the guy that PMed you about the MAM block.

PM me if and when someone decides on purchasing the car in fully stock condition. We'll work something out.

I'm not even going to read the full post by matt, but someone really should think about this, you are looking at the chance to do everything you could ever want to your car, w/ out most of the work. built motor, and a stand alone allready installed? ... thats the hard part allready done, bolt in whatever turbo set up you want, modify the tune for that turbo, and your done. Myself along w/ everyone else at the shop thinks he's crazy for parting this car out, someone should just buy the whole damn car and enjoy it, i know matt has never had a chance to.

Are you going to be selling the wrx 440s and the microtech separately or just with the purchase of the car itself?

440's and microtech would stay with the car preferably... I cant swap out injectors because it would alter the tune, and i am trying to consider in the labor charge i'm gonna get for putting the stock harnesss back together with any potential profit from selling it seperatly.

Replying to the PM right now!

I should also mention the other smaller things that are on the car too that i've forgotten at first glance...

- Full AWR Front and Rear Endlinks
- Brand New Green Stuff EBC Brake Pads
- Redline Tranny Fluid
- Spec Stage 3+ Clutch
- New suspension bushings

Dude. If you had've put this car up for sale two months and eight days ago, I would've bought it and had your children...(shocked)

damn good price for the car...trade for an auto 02 p5 with 58k miles??? yeah, didn't think so. probably for the best...I don't think I could ever get myself to drive such a sexy thing. all it would do is sit in the garage so I could come home and drool...

good luck with the sale!! for godssake, someone buy this car!!

ok, honestly not sure how feasable this is...but how much money would go to you if i traded a 3.5 sunsilver MSP, great condition, all stock, 20k?

your car + 3800 dollars cash for Block, Stand alone, and Injectors...

Anything else you want off the car can be purchased as well, i can send you a price list for the remaining parts if you like.

haha, dude if i had 4 grand i'd do it in a second....we'll see what kind of money i can come up with, but im pretty sure it's gonna be a no. i would give you my right arm for collateral?

You need to make the trade and give him the money and you will never regret it.....trust me.

your parents will cover you.

tell them it's an investment in the health of the car. w/ a built engine and proper management, i'm pretty confident you'll never create a 'zoom zoom boom' thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back