Feeler thread for NEPOC members only!!!

JD32883

:
Mazdaspeed 3 2007
Hey guys dont know if you know me but I have a 2003.5 msp laser blue. I have probably one of the cleanest cars on this forum, its very well taken care of. It has about 16k miles on it and is never driven in the winter as you can tell by the miles. Im thinking of getting rid of it sometime soon because Im almost out of college and pretty soon the job life will hit me and this dream Im living in will be over. So Im posting here to see if there might be anyone interested in buying my car. I am not parting out my car that is out of the question. Lot of wrench time put into that car not about to undo all that. Im thinking of starting at 18,500 to start but Im sure if someone is interested I would be willing to come down alittle.

For Mods:
Every GT Spec bar look it up theres like 9 bars in total
FMIC and Turbo back 3' from Ion performance
Defi bf series gauges(boost, and oil pressure)
CF hood, lip, trunk, eyelids, spoiler apr wing, engine cover
JIC fla-2s coilovers
Work emotion 17" rims with Kumho Ecsta 712s with blue lug nuts
Mazdaspeed bucket seats with brackets from Wedge
Injen intake
Unichip with boost controller(fully tuned at xxtuning 228whp and 230torque at 9psi, yes i have the dyno slip)
WRX fuel injectors
Might be other mods i cant think of right now you have to see the car i guess. Its amazing, but i have future plans to worry bout. This car handles like a fricken dream. If you got any questions just pm remember this is just a feeler to see if anyone would be interested so I can start looking. PM me for anything(offers and questions) thanks guys.

PS-
I have some pics so you can IM me on AIM JD32883.

I understand not wanting to part the car out but do you still have any of the stock parts? Specifically the front seats, hood, trunk, and wheels?

I know I've seen the car in person (a year or more ago though) but toss up a pic or two.

free bump I can vouch for this care it is in AMAZING condition and JD truely takes car of his car sorry to see ya sell JD

Last edited:
Yeah I hate seeing people selling these cars, I'd love to be able to round them all up :)

I'm ok with it as long as it is being sold to me or another Mazda enthusiast. Trading it in at the dealership is just absolutely sinful though.

I'm with everyone else here, car looks great, not a fan of the wing, but that's easy enough to fix.

I wish it was about a year from now, hopefully I'll be in the market for one =(

I would love to, but I don't have that kind of cash. Free bump for a beautiful, well equipped car.

The wing is easily fixed its a 950 dollar wing, soooooooooo if you dont like it seel it for a stock cf trunk. If you dont like wing im sorry but, that is nothing big considering it has 228 whp at 9psi. LOL

this car sucks dont buy it............hahahh just playin....looking forward to having you in the scoob world heh

Alright its out for sale to anyone interested, I am planning on getting a 350Z the starting price has dropped a little since the dealer isnt gonna give me anything close to what I want soooo. The price is 17,500 stiff with little nagotiation with 18,500 miles. All the info is in this post. Any questions please PM me or call me at 334-5553. I am going to the dealer tom. to see what they will give me. Later Nepocer's

I'll pass on the wing but the rest of the car looks real nice! You shouldn't have any trouble selling it once you find the right buyer.

Due to the fact that Im trying to get a nissan 350Z, the price has dropped a little. I can not afford to go any lower but the price is 17,000. The car is in mint condition you can ask anyone that has seen it. The pictures show it all. Someone out there has to want this hot whip!!! any questions please feel free to call.

350 + Nismo Exhaust = SEX ON WHEELS

Good luck to you! Your car is really nice (I've seen it in person.. like a year or two ago sometime) but if I had 17k I dunno if I'd be willing to buy a car that's for all intents and purposes the same car that I already have.. just a bit less functional since I can't toss multiple mountain bikes in the back :p

isnt that a CF bike rack he has on the trunk? oh....nm....

and chris, this car is waaay faster than yours... :)

02/18/2006: 220 HP/228 TQ

slug420 said:
isnt that a CF bike rack he has on the trunk? oh....nm....

and chris, this car is waaay faster than yours... :)

02/18/2006: 220 HP/228 TQ

I know it's way faster but that clearly isn't what sells me on cars (I did buy a 130hp little japanese econocar :p). For someone who really cares about speed that's a sweet ass car :)

Back