Mazda 6 Six Flags Great Adventure, NJ meet

Raynman

:
2004 Mazda 6S 5-door
The members Coast2Coast6.com cordially invite our fellow Mazda brethren to our annual Six Flags Great Adventure meet on Saturday May 6. We shall meet at around 0900 at the rear parking lot of the McDonalds on Rt. 537 in Jackson, NJ. We'll BS for a bit, then head out for the park.

For more information, point your browsers to:
http://forums.coast2coast6.com/viewtopic.php?t=509&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

Here is a spoof motivation poster showing last year's Mazda 6 owners who have a harder core than the hardcore:

sixflagmeet.jpg

oh fricken frick..i come home the next day...I would have come thats like 20 min from my crib..damn you

I wish I would go, BUT I'll be in Pennsylvania at Carlisle Sport Compact show.

Some meet info:

Let's aim for 0900 rain or shine. We'll then BS a bit for an hour or two.

I will have coupons for $20 off regular price admission.

Directions to the park can be found here:
http://www.sixflags.com/parks/greatadventu...directions.html

FROM NEW JERSEY AREA:
Take NJ Turnpike to exit 7A, I-195 east to exit 16A or Garden State Parkway exit 98, I-195 west to exit 16, then one mile west on Rte. 537 to Six Flags.

FROM PHILADELPHIA:
Take the Ben Franklin Bridge to Route 38 east. Take NJ Tpk north to exit 7A to I-195 east OR Route 295 north to I-195 east. Exit at 16A, then one mile west on Rte. 537 to Six Flags.

FROM NEW YORK AREA:
Take the George Washington Bridge, Lincoln Tunnel or Holland Tunnel to NJ Turnpike south to exit 7A. Proceed on I-195 east to exit 16A, then one mile west on Rte. 537 to Six Flags.

FROM THE JERSEY SHORE:
Route 138 West or Garden State Parkway exit 98, to I-195 west to exit 16, then one mile west on Rte. 537 to Six Flags.

We're going to meet first at the rear parking lot of the McDonalds on Rt. 537 Monmouth Rd (see directions above). If you're on I-195 east, stay on the right most lane when you exit. The McDonalds will be immediately to the right after you exit. If you're on I-195 west, take the exit to Rt. 537 Monmouth Rd then turn left at the stop. Bear right and the McDonalds will be on your right after the bridge. It will be across the street from a Wawa gas station & market. If you see the entrance to the theme park, you went too far. Turn around.

If you need a map, Google Map this address:
1 Six Flags Blvd. Jackson, NJ 08527

On the map, follow Monmouth Rd. from the park heading NE. The McDonalds will be in the complex just before the cloverleaf of Monmouth Rd. and I-195, between Monmouth and Novad Ct.

If anyone has any questions, feel free to PM me or ask for my cell.

Back