Q Logic 2 10" sub box

neoturner

Contributor
:
2001 Black LX 2L
if anybody round here needs a sub box I got one. takes up about a third of the trunk but it is a nice box if you are just starting down "the path" it's a good start. I don't feel like shipping the thing so I'd like to sell it locally.

like 40 bucks would cover it. or whatever.

try posting an ad on importatlanta.com

it'll be gone it no time.

Could you post a pic of it inside the car so I have an idea of how big it is? I have a sub right now but the box is HUGE. I don't want to lose the bass but I hate not having trunk space.

Sure I'll go snap a pic real quick. Do you have one sub or 2? It's a dual sub box.

I lied. Between the three amps, 4000 wires and my current sub boxes I couldn't make it happen. Too much crap to unhook. I am mid install.

anyway I took some pics of it in the back seat so hopefully you can gauge what size it is. It is 32" x13.5" at the base. It's like a pyramid and the top is 8" wide.

In the latter pictures I lined it up even with the edge of the rear door. Pics didn't turn out to well from in the car other than the profile. I think you have enough to do some measurements though.

Attachments

• DSCN1115.JPG
    DSCN1115.JPG
    545.4 KB · Views: 38
  • DSCN1122.JPG
    DSCN1122.JPG
    551.2 KB · Views: 43
  • DSCN1123.JPG
    DSCN1123.JPG
    673 KB · Views: 36
  • DSCN1121.JPG
    DSCN1121.JPG