Fog lights

Hi i just bought a P5 bumber for my protege... but it didnt have any fog light.. now i dont want to pay 200$+ for fogs... is there any alternative. I would like to have a round shape fog the same size has OEM

anybody know the diametre of the OEM fog light??

thanks

alex

I think stock fogs are 5.5". You can usually find people selling them here on the boards or on Ebay. I think Catz makes a similar size, and so does PIAA. I put a set of 4.5" fogs in there from autozone.com, and they look slightly smaller but arent' tiny. The light pattern from them aren't great, but with my HID's they're completely unnecessary anyways. :)

Sure, I had pics up before, but took 'em down. They're back up on page 4 of my home page.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2070600/4

The fogs are Pilot's, and they're listed at 5 1/8", but they're smaller than that. They're part # PL-362W. Searching doesn't find them, and pasting a link doesn't either. You have to www.autozone.com and look under Shopping->Accessories->Lighting and electrical->fog lights->4". They are a spot beam, though, not a fog. They're the biggest lights I could find that have a "halo" ring around them like the newer BMW headlights. They look cool at night. :) I also put rock blocker yellow tinted film over them for the "european" look.

2067038_21_full.jpg

I got the stock P5/MSP lights from a user on msprotege for 150 shipped. you can find them, just got to look, i think someone was looking to sell his for 110 shipped right after i bought mine.

thanks for all your answers... i think im gonna go with the catz yellow fog... anybody have a picture of them installed on a silver protege

thanks

alex

Back