Falken Springs

Nice pics, I can't even tell the fender was messed with at all! I need to find some time to try and get that rolled up a little, I'm sick of the rubbing!!!! Thanks a lot for your help and pictures, it's very very helpful.

no prob guys

jr. i'll get some of the whole car in a minute

mpf1v3 said:
lol.. makes sense, but r u overall satisfied w/ them?

yup, they're fine by me, love the look/ride, definately worth it, especially what we got them for!

EDIT: here you go
x2p7iu.jpg

x2p9gz.jpg

heres the links if ya need em
http://i2.tinypic.com/x2p9gz.jpg
http://i3.tinypic.com/x2p7iu.jpg

Last edited:
Look GREAT!

Im looking into rolling the rears toward the end of the summer, either that or getting some wide body fenders custom made, but that could end up costing a lot..

So dan, do you need a camber kit for this drop?
How are your tires holding up?
Did you install it yourself?
and also , how much weight do you have in the back, Im going to have two kids in the back and dont want to rub...lol
BTW, the car lowered looks very good, props homie:)

jR. said:
So dan, do you need a camber kit for this drop?
How are your tires holding up?
Did you install it yourself?
and also , how much weight do you have in the back, Im going to have two kids in the back and dont want to rub...lol
BTW, the car lowered looks very good, props homie:)

thanks! sorry for the late reply, i was in vegas for the weekend(drinks) (drinks) (drinks) (drinks) (drunk) (drunk) (drunk) (drunk) (drunk) (cheers) (cheers) (beer) (drinks) (drunk)

i didnt need a camber kit/ guess it depends on your offset though. i did rub on the rear pass side but aftter the fender rolling no problms at all. since then, no probs with the tires. yes i installed them myself. although i have a buddy that works at a shop so i had a lift and airtools, though it'd be perfectly possible without them, you'll need a spring compressor. as far as weight, you should be fine, i have my sub enclosure and have had 3 passengers in the car with me with no rub so...dont think the kids'll be an issue

to sum up: they look rad!!!! get them and throw them on!!!!

where can get that fender roller thing from?
Or can I use something household?

pm krayziefox, see if he has that pm that i sent him on the topic

yes there is a fender rolling tool and yes you can use something from around the house

danielschweer said:
pm krayziefox, see if he has that pm that i sent him on the topic

yes there is a fender rolling tool and yes you can use something from around the house
I don't have the message you sent me but I can sum it up for him if you'd like me to. Or you can just send him the same message you sent me, either way is fine ...

im on it man, but at the moment its 1:27 am, tomorrow morning, er later this morning i mean, i'll hitcha with some knowledge!

ups just delivered mine. they look kind of skimmpy and skinny. I don't know maybe Its me. also i have yet to see a falken stamp on them, or the box. only thing they say is "Street Sport Factory Tuned Gravity sports". kind of makes me wonder how there going to ride.!!
guess I'll just have to go home and try them out.!! I'l snap some before and after shots

The ride is wonderful in my opion. Definately the smoothest ride I've ever experience in a lowered car. I think you'll like them, as long as your wheels don't rub...

Back