Mazda VS. Honda (PINKS)

they say it was fake they used it so that in the first race when he ran nitrous and lost by say 5 cars (or won) they can say we will remove the nitrous for for lengths. if you watch the last race they told him he wouldnt get 2 car lengths with nitrous but they would give him 4 without. i probably make no sense at all...

i'll be darn. i know that dude driving the honda. i grew up with him. we used to play baseball together. he used to work for kenny tran at Jotec. then he was working for bob norwood tuning motec for a while. crazy. so the honda lost huh?

SNike05 said:
I understood later why they don't have lights its cause they use that stupid lengths thing which really defeats any purpose of claiming I have the faster car then wanting to have a headstart. If people get to start ahead then they can be infront of the lights so they figured the second best thing use the gay host who knows he might get a date.

It's like bracket racing. People do it evey day. The only real differance is the show wants to use the guy so it looks more like street racing.

as far as it being staged....thats not true..i know 3 guys that have gone on there. 2 won, one lost. one of the guys that won sold the car back minus the front bumper (civic vs. trans am) the other one sold the car to a local kid. the one that lost bought his car back. when you say they get their car back most do, but htey have to buy it. most of the time its for a lot less than what its worth but they still gotta pay to get it back.

I know for a fact that people lose their cars on Pinks...in fact, I've seen the "Wooly Mammoth" up close and personal. The team from OKC won it. They also won the Civic Hatch...

But yeah, the show itself is quite annoying.

i do agree that rich is a dumb ass when it comes to racing...and i think speed could do a lot more with the show. but i still watch it, just wish they would make it more like street racing instead of bracket racing.

Back