Suspension upgrade help?

Mmmmmken

:
2002 Protege5
OK... got my set of Tokico HPs (blues) and my Eibach Pro Kit springs. Can't wait to get them installed within the next few days.

Here's my question: Is there anything else I need to have to do a correct and complete install? Bushings for the springs? If so, suggestions on who, where, etc? What about strut rod bushings? Are they needed?

I know I need to do a 4 wheel alignment after it's all set up, I just want to get it right the first time with no rattle, clunks, sqeaks, etc.

I tried to give points to all who helped my on the Tokico blues thread, but it's not working right... doesn't give points, seems to just refresh the page. Thanks to all who helped!

don't run out and get the alignment right away! wait for a week or two to let the spring settle or you will be going back again.....good luck:)

Buy a set of swaybar endlinks for the front and rear. Also get the nuts used on them.
More than likely you'll have to kill th old one's to get them off. It's far easier to just buy the new endlinks and "chop old, replace with new". I wasted soo much time screwing with them and ended up having to drill out each bolt and replace with new anyhow. They are usually rusted solid.

Back