intake help

haha yep cant do it but only 30$ i can deal with that if i also have to put the exaust in unless theres somone that wants to put it in for me privatly

Putting in an intake is one of the easiest mods to perform. That is unless you decide to put it in some out of the way place. You could even just get everything you need at AutoZone, no wait no worry. The idea is getting that crappy plastic stuff outta there. Though I have an e30 BMW friend who thinks that the aftermarket intakes are wastes of money so who knows in the end.

This is my first post by the way. Got a P5 a few weeks ago. Love the car, but doesn't handle as well as I'd like it to. We'll change that...

haha its probably from everyone over glorifying its handling capabilities, its no lotus... its just for the price, its bajillion times better than the cars i've driven bone stock from the factory like 01 carolla, 03 and 95 civic, my dad's 06 altima, mom's 94 vigor, evo 5... what? jk

as for intake yeah thats probably as easy as it gets no worries about rusted bolts or nothin

Back