Tokico HP "blues"

Mmmmmken

:
2002 Protege5
Any suggestions on the best prices for a set of Tokico blues for the P5? I need them by this weekend.
Also, can you replace one strut at a time, or is it recomended to at least do it in pairs? I probably already know the answer to that one. My driver's side rear is shot, and I might as well upgrade now!

yeah, best customer service and prices around. definatelly check protege garage.

I'm getting mine from Ken too. Seems like a good guy, responds quickly to your inquiries and is willing to give you an update whenever you need it.

Only thing I have to admit to though is that I ordered mine April 11, recieved a notice that it was shipped on april 22 and I'm guessing it will be around 5 business days till I get it from the day it was shipped. So in total I'm looking for maybe 2 weeks and a half for delivery from the point I placed the order.

Either way I will still recommend Ken cause he is a good guy and got the best prices I've seen, specially since shipping and everything else is included in the price.

Mmmmmken said:
Any suggestions on the best prices for a set of Tokico blues for the P5? I need them by this weekend.
Also, can you replace one strut at a time, or is it recomended to at least do it in pairs? I probably already know the answer to that one. My driver's side rear is shot, and I might as well upgrade now!

If you need them by this weekend he can upgrade the shipping. I ended up paying I think 470something (IIRC) with the upgraded shippping. You are closer to protegegarage though so you might not need the shipping upgrade.

I ordred mine form ken at protegegarage on 4/6 and I emailed him on 4/17 when I hadn't heard anything, he said that he was being resupplied by tokico and that it'd be another week at most. still haven't recieved any notification tht they've shipped, but I'm expecitng them this week.

I'd imagine that he'd be resupplied by now. And the prices are pretty good too, can't beat the free shipping also.

Not saying you shouldnt, but I dont trust ebay, I've never really bought anything from ebay cause it just makes me feel unconfortable to give someone my money without knowing anything about them, I just dont trust ebay and I really have any reason why not. I just feel the first time I try it I'm gonna get ripped off :D. I guess I'm just paranoid.

Anyways, Ken all the way :).

Thanks all for the suggestions. Eric (RaiderMP5) also suggested **********, and I gave them a call. looks like that may be the way for me to go. I spoke with Cullen, he was very helpful.

I've used Ken before too, but did have the same delay issues with little communication. I like to be a little more in the loop if things are going to take more than a day or two to ship.

Thanks all for the help. BTW, I'm getting them at $78 each for the front and $76 each for the rears, he's matching a price from PerformanceCenter.com! I don't think I could get factory replacements that cheap!

Going with the Eibach ProKit also... can't wait to get them on!
ChefChris said:
Try Cullen at SU he will match or beat any prices and has awesome customer service, he has gone out of his way to help people where issues come up, he a great seller and person the same.

Cullen FTW hes a great seller, and would help anyone with anything, I cant wait for the July meet that way everyone can see him in person to thank him for what he is doing for the forums, and the Mazda community.

Back