1/4 Mile Times

silver03p5 said:
p5's are so slow :(

Remember it's not just about speed, this is a really sexy looking car and kitted right can be a real head turner as it rolls down the street.

lol i know. i own one ;) im just saying they arent meant to go straight. my p5 *gasp* probably beats my 1g in autox if they had equal mods. however they dont :p but still it is an amazing autox car

Right now, I don't want to even know. 16 something at 80 something.

11.5 @ 119.87 is the goal with the MAM buildup.

65racecoupe said:
Right now, I don't want to even know. 16 something at 80 something.

11.5 @ 119.87 is the goal with the MAM buildup.

That really would be something. When do you expect to achieve your goal?

I have to agree with most of this thread. The P5 is stupid ass slow. I got passed by grandma in a Ford Festiva the other day, in the right hand lane..hehe. Anyway, I have to agree with Butthrax, the strong points of owning this car is the love of driving it, its style and handling, and its MPG. Stock, I think this car does a nice job in an AutoX for its size

brownnutz said:
Stock, I think this car does a nice job in an AutoX for its size
I beat a stock WRX, both on street tires @ my last race (thumb)

Jack Daniels said:
LOL. I've always thought my P5 would be a really fun car with RWD or AWD and about 300hp.
Agreed, this car would be ridiculous fun with all or rear wheel drive and absurd horsepower for it's size/weight (glare)

Last edited:
brownnutz said:
(shocked) That's what I'm talkin about!!
hehe yeah. I was pretty pleased with that outcome. If I was on R's, I'd be like whatev, but I wasn't, sooo, ya, ol' Blue did me right :p

<TABLE style="BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse" cellPadding=3 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR class=rowlow><TH class=titlehead noWrap align=left colSpan=5>'Street Touring (Tire)' - Total Entries: 9 Trophies: 3</TH><TH class=titlehead noWrap align=left>Car Color</TH><TH class=titlehead noWrap align=left>Region</TH><TH class=titlehead noWrap align=left>Tire Brand</TH><TH class=titlehead noWrap align=left>Times</TH></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<TABLE style="BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse" cellPadding=3 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR class=rowhigh><TD align=right>323</TD><TD noWrap align=left>Robert Buelt</TD><TD noWrap align=left>03 Mazda Protege5</TD><TD align=left>Silver</TD><TD noWrap align=left></TD><TD noWrap align=left>Fuzion HRi</TD><TD vAlign=top align=left>45.311</TD><TD vAlign=top align=left>44.268</TD><TD vAlign=top align=left>44.818</TD><TD vAlign=top align=left>43.685</TD><TD vAlign=top align=left>43.605+1</TD><TD align=right>43.685</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE style="BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse" cellPadding=3 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR class=rowhigh><TD align=right></TD><TD align=left><TABLE style="BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse" cellPadding=3 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR class=rowlow><TH class=titlehead noWrap align=left colSpan=5>'Street Modified II' - Total Entries: 5 Trophies: 2</TH><TH class=titlehead noWrap align=left>Car Color</TH><TH class=titlehead noWrap align=left>Region</TH><TH class=titlehead noWrap align=left>Tire Brand</TH><TH class=titlehead noWrap align=left>Times</TH></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE style="BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse" cellPadding=3 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR class=rowlow><TD align=right>47</TD><TD noWrap align=left>Jason Homant</TD><TD noWrap align=left>87 Mazda RX-7</TD><TD align=left>Black</TD><TD noWrap align=left></TD><TD noWrap align=left>Toyo</TD><TD vAlign=top align=left>46.322+DNF</TD><TD vAlign=top align=left>45.604</TD><TD vAlign=top align=left>45.758</TD><TD vAlign=top align=left>45.696</TD><TD vAlign=top align=left>44.010</TD><TD align=right>44.010</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD noWrap align=left></TD><TD align=left></TD><TD align=left></TD><TD align=left></TD><TD align=left></TD><TD align=left></TD><TD align=left></TD><TD align=left></TD><TD align=left></TD><TD align=right>0.353</TD></TR><TR class=rowlow><TD align=left></TD><TD align=left></TD><TD align=right>47</TD><TD noWrap align=left>Jason Homant</TD><TD noWrap align=left>87 Mazda RX-7</TD><TD align=left>Black</TD><TD noWrap align=left></TD><TD noWrap align=left>Toyo</TD><TD vAlign=top align=left>46.322+DNF</TD><TD vAlign=top align=left>45.604</TD><TD vAlign=top align=left>45.758</TD><TD vAlign=top align=left>45.696</TD><TD vAlign=top align=left>44.010</TD><TD align=right>44.010</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

That's awesome Silver....I guess those Fusion HRi's are doing really well. I am going to look into those when I buy a new set of tires

i beat a svt cobra wrx sti and an evo 8 on the street but they didnt know how to drive before i blew the motor i did a high 15 in the 1/4 running a 35 shot yea its a lil slow but if you mod and TUNE the car right you can make it fast. the key being to TUNE it theres a 300 whp p5 n/a here so there is a possibility of a fast p5

Jack Daniels said:
That really would be something. When do you expect to achieve your goal?

In a couple of months. I want the car to finally be finished. We will see how it goes on a dyno and eventually the track.

silver03p5 said:
HAHHAAHHAHAHAAHHAAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAAHAHA wtf are you talking about man[/QUOTE

believe what you want but ive seen the dyno and his run i dont know the exact nums but ill get them and post it has been done and for under 10k like i said its all bout the TUNING have to tune after ever mod weither it be an intake or cams you have to tune

Back