1/4 Mile Times

Thnx for the more technical answer Rac3rX

<<< throws the manual down and starts thinking of what question to ask next on here, learning more here than from the book - hehe

RedSled said:
Ok, but what is it? This just some kinda joke about inflated HP ratings?
lol, sorry abt that, you asked what the stickers were. my bad..but yea, you got ur answer

He no prob's I have been driving my P5 for a few years now and only just getting into doing things to it, used to be into building ultra-fast PC's, but the computer field moves far too fast for even the biggest budget to keep up, so turned my attention to working on the car; so I am going to probably ask many a dumb question on here along the way. Please bare with me - and be kind! ;)

RedSled said:
He no prob's I have been driving my P5 for a few years now and only just getting into doing things to it, used to be into building ultra-fast PC's, but the computer field moves far too fast for even the biggest budget to keep up, so turned my attention to working on the car; so I am going to probably ask many a dumb question on here along the way. Please bare with me - and be kind! ;)
hey, I was...and still am that way, no big deal. Ask a way, I was just in a poking fun sorta groove when you butted in :p

RedSled said:

where in maine are you from? i went to scool in maine

NJP5Guy said:
where in maine are you from? i went to scool in maine
near Augusta (Central Maine), I too, like my car, am an import for the wife, coming from the UK some 7 years ago.

What school did you go to?

RedSled said:
near Augusta (Central Maine), I too, like my car, am an import for the wife, coming from the UK some 7 years ago.

What school did you go to?

u of maine in orono. for 3 years then came back to bad jersey.

NJP5Guy said:
u of maine in orono. for 3 years then came back to bad jersey.
I'm sure the (boobs) are better down there in NJ - hehe
Not that I ever look, I'm married! ;)

Last edited:
RedSled said:
I'm sure the (boobs) are better down there in NJ - hehe
Not that I ever look, I'm married! ;)

looking isn't illegal, touching yes but looking no. actually i got more(boobs) when i was in maine then i every did here. all there is to in maine in the winter is play ice hockey and ****. what a great combo.

NJP5Guy said:
looking isn't illegal, touching yes but looking no. actually i got more(boobs) when i was in maine then i every did here. all there is to in maine in the winter is play ice hockey and ****. what a great combo.
I got the accent too, they love it but shhhhhh!

Back